MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H Wang, X Y Cao, L G Chen, et al. Simultaneous Determination of Five Familiar Food Additives in Succade by High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Chinese J Anal Lab. 26 (2007) 119–122.
- H H Chen, X R Li. The Investigation on Candied Fruits of Red Jujube, Food Sci Technol. 9 (2008) 37–41.
- D M d Araújo, C Sáez, C A Martínez-Huitle, et al. Influence of Mediated Processes on the Removal of Rhodamine with Conductive-diamond Electrochemical Oxidation, Appl Catal B: Environ. 166–167 (2015) 454–459. [CrossRef]
- N B Amar, N Kechaou, J Palmeri, et al. Comparison of Tertiary Treatment by Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis for Water Reuse in Denim Textile Industry, J Hazard Mater. 170 (2009) 111–117. [CrossRef]
- G Bharath, N Ponpandian. Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles on Dendritic α-Fe2O3 Hierarchical Architectures for a Heterogeneous Photocatalyst and Adsorption of Pb(II) Ions from Industrial Wastewater, RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 84685–84693. [CrossRef]
- K J Wang, L M Jia. Standardization of Upward-flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket (UASB) Reactor, Water Wastewater Eng. 27 (2001) 85–90.
- H S Wu, Y Tu, M Xu, et al. Pilot-Scale Study on Pretreatment of Printing and Dyeing Wastewater by UASB, Environ Sci Technol (China). 33 (2010) 146–149.
- H B Chen, W H Chen, C Li, et al. Anaerobic Pretreatment of Black Water with Up-flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor, J Tongji Univ (Nat Sci). 42 (2014) 900–905.
- G Wang, Y Wen, R T Hai, et al. Star-up and Biogas Production of UASB Treating High Concentration Livestock Wastewater, Environ Sci Technol (China). 38 (2015) 95-99. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.