MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Short A. and Kinniburgh W., “Lightweight Concrete”, Formerly Building Research Establishment, Garston Watford U.K. 1976.
- CEB/FIP, “Lightweight Aggregate Concrete”, Longman Inc. New York, N.Y.1977.
- K. W. Chen: ‘Optimal manufacture formulas for solid fuel from barley husk after pyrolysis and lightweight building after its combustion utilization in sequence through statically analyses’, J. Interdiscipl. Math., 17( 2014) 145–161. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chen ‘The Modulation Study of Emulsified Heavy Oil from Liquid Waste after Pyrolysis of Waste Rubber’, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 529(2014) 45–48. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chen ‘Energy Extraction from Carbon Ash Burning with Fluidized bed Gasifier’, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 529(2014) 32–35 [CrossRef]
- Estela Assureira, Rice husk – an alternative fuel in Perú, Boiling Point Vol. 48-3, (2002), p.35–36
- Deat L.E., (1994), “Reaction temperature of solid particles undergoing an endothermic volatilization: Application to the fast pyrolysis of biomass”, Biomass and Bio-energy Vol.65, No.4, p. 49–60.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.