MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J. Deng, N. Wang, H. Wen, et al, Study on fire protection characters of high-water Gel, Safety in Coal Mines. 42–7(2011) 32–35.
- Li Q., X. Zhang, X. Fan, et al, Application of composite fly ash gel to extinguish fire in Dongrong No.3 coal mine, China Safety Science Journal. 15–14 (2013) 45–47.
- J. Xu, X. Zhang, H. Wen, et al, Theory and technology of gel fire protection spontaneous combustion in coal seam., Coal Industry Press, 2003.
- J. Ji, C. Wang, W. Lu, et al., Research on fire protection gel material JTJ in coal mine, Mining Safety and Environmental Protection. 35–2(2008) 19–21.
- Y. Chen, Spontaneous combustion prevention of coal drift with high caved point based on MEA gel material, Safety in Coal Mines. 46–2(2015) 125–127.
- Y. Zou, P. He, Y. Zhang, et al, Research progress of heat resistance and salt tolerance PAM, Gel and Polymer. 29–3(2011) 138–140.
- B. Yao, Y. Zhang, H. Yang, Study status on stabilizer of coal water slurry, Coal Science and Technology. 41–11(2013) 124–128.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.