MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Williams P.J.: The surface of the Earth, an intro duction to geochemical science. New York：Longman Inc. (1982)
- Fedlund D.G & Xing: Equations of the soil-water characteristic curve. Can. Geotech.，(1994).
- Zhao X.L.: The forecast model of soil water characteristic curve. Nanjing:Hehai University(2007) (In Chinese).
- Arya L. M. & Paris J.F.: A physicoempirical model to predict the soil moisture characteristic from particle-size distribution and bulk density data. Soil Science Society of America Journal, (1981).
- Zhuang J., Yan J., Miyazaki T.: Estimating water retention characteristic from soil particle-size distribution using a non-similar media concept. Science (2001).
- Bao S.C.,Wang Q.,Wang W.H.: Influence of freezing-thawing process on dispersibility of cohesive soil in western Jilin seasonal frozen region. Journal of Engineering of Heilongjiang University (2014) (In Chinese).
- Wang Q.A.: Based on the localized parameters to predict soil water characteristic curve. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University(2009) (In Chinese).
- Childs E. C. & Collis-George N.: The permeability of porous materials. Proceedings of the Poyal Society of London (1948).
- Vanapalli S. K., Fredlund D.G. & Pufahl D. E.: The influence of soil structure and stress history on the soil-water characteristics of a compacted till. Geotechnique (1999).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.