MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Zhengbo Tian, arvin, Recycling and Utilization of waste glass fiber reinforced plastics [J]. Journal of copper engineering, 2011 (4) :34–37. [Google Scholar]
- Xinchang Liu, Introduction to glass fiber reinforced plastics recycling [J]. Glass fiber reinforced plastics, 2013 (2) : 23–24. [Google Scholar]
- Zi-qiang Wu, Gui-zhen Fu, The recycling of waste glass fiber reinforced plastics [J]. Journal of renewable resources research, 2012 (3) : 11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Yujie Wang, Organic inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics technology:question and answer [M]. Beijing: chemical industry press, 2001, 47. [Google Scholar]
- Marsh George, Facing up to the recycling challenge [J]. Reinforced Plastices, 2001(9):22–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pickering S J, Recycling technologies for thermoset composite materials:current status [C].Composite: Part A,2006,37(8): 1206–1215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ehsani M O, FRP super laminaes present unparalleled solutions to old problems [J]. Reinforced Plastics,2009,53(6):40–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong-mei Gao, Yong-feng Sun, long Yi, Thermosetting composites recycled material performance evaluation And applications [C]. FRP to the 15th national FRP/composite material academic conference proceedings, 2003:355–361. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.