MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Honhshu Chen. Current situation of water resources and water pollution control in China [J].Yunnan Environmental Science, 2003, 22: 66–69.
- Xiaochang Wang, Hongmei PengkangJin, Zhao. Evaluate of Classification and treatment of pollutants in urban domestic sewage [J]. Water supply and drainage, 2004, 30(9): 38–41.
- Yamin Liu, Haibo Cui, Zhuoli Hao. Research progress of application of fillers in biological treatment of wastewater [J]. Chemical engineering and equipment, 2008, 11: 115–116, 71.
- Shefeng Liu. Study on the structure and performance of a novel mobile bed biofilm reactor B-CELL [D]. Jiang Nan University, 2000.
- Sheli Cai, Jing Cai, Zunyuan Rui. Mobile bed biofilm reactor and its application [J]. Shanghai Environmental Science, 2004, 23(6): 257–261.
- Yan An, Cheng. Jiang Effects of magnetic polyethylene fillers on the aerobic biodegradation of phenol wastewater[J]. China pulp and paper, 2007, 27(7): 19–22.
- Jiang Cheng, Zhang. Fan The influence of the modification of hydrophilic and hydrophilic magnetic properties on the wettability and the performance of the film of polypropylene[J]. Journal of Chemical Indust, 2004, 55(9): 1564–1567.
- Siqing Xia. Pilot study on the removal of organic pollutants and ammonia nitrogen by suspended packing bioreactor [J]. Water supply and drainage, 2000, 126(12): 42–45.
- Qiong Wang, qingqun Meng. Application of different fillers in wastewater treatment[J]. Environmental protection and technology, 2009, 15(1): 36–38.
- Xiuchun Wang, zhibin Ding. Properties of zeolite and its application in water treatment[J]. Journal of PLA University of Science and Technology, Natural Science Edition 2001, 2(4): 74–77.
- Yuefang Chen, cunyi Song, junyan Zhang,etc. Study on the application of a new type of composite ball filler in low concentration wastewater reclamation and reuse[J]. Techniques and Equipment for Environmental Pollution Control, 2006, 7(8): 72–75.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.