MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J. van der Geer, J.A.J. Hanraads, R.A. Lupton, The art of writing a scientific article, J. Sci. Commun. 163 (2000) 51–59.
- Pan Benfeng, Wang Wei, Liang Li, et al. The haze pollution characteristics and cause analysis in autumn and winter of large and medium-sized city in China[J]. Environment and Sustainable Development. 1 (2013) 33–36.
- Yu Xingna, Xinmei. Li Optical properties of aerosols during haze weather in Beijing[J]. Environmental Science. 33 (2012) 1057–1062.
- Wang Shaohua, Hu Wentang, Wenlin He, et al. Experimental research on pollution flashover voltage and leakage current characteristics of naturally polluted insulators[J]. Power System Technology. 37 (2013), 2855–2860.
- Su Zhiyi, Qingfeng. Li Historical review and summary on measures against pollution flashover occurred in power grids in China[J]. Power System Technology. 34 (2010), 124–130.
- S. Kumagai, N. Yoshimura Hydrophobic transfer of RTV silicone rubber aged in single and multiple environmental stresses and the behavior of LMW silicone fluid[J]. IEEE Trans on Power Delivery. 18 (2003), 506–516. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Wei, Liang Xidong, Zhenyu Li, et al. Research on the test method of silicone rubber’s hydrophobicity transfer and loss property[J]. Power System Technology. 30 (2006), 116–119.
- Zhang Hui, Youping. Tu Study on aging characteristics of silicone rubber sheds of composite insulators based on TSC test[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE. 32 (2012), 169–174.
- Shen Wenwei, Song Wei. Influence of corona discharge on aging characteristics of HTV silicone rubber material[J]. High Voltage Apparatus. 49 (2013), 1–7.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.