MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M.T. Fernández−Ponce, L. Casas, M. Casimiro, M. Rodríquez, E. M. de la Ossa, Extraction of antioxidant compounds from different varieties of Mangifera indica leaves using green technologies, J. of Supercritical Fluids. 72 (2012) 168−175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Singh, V.K. Sharm, Y. Kumar, S.S. Kumar, S.K. Sinha, Phytochemical and pharmacological investigations on mangiferin. Kerla Polonica. 55 (2009) 126-139. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, J. Deng, X. Li, Q. Wang, Dissoluble mangiferin inclusion compound and its preparation method. Chinese Patent CN101019877-A. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Ferreira, I.B. Valentim, E.L.C. Ramones, M.T.S. Trevisan, C. Olea-Azar, F. Perez-Cruz, F.C. de Abreu, M.O.F. Goulart, Antioxidant activity of the mangiferin inclusion complex with β−cyclodextrin. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 51 (2013) 129-134. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.R. de Souza, J.I.X. de Carvalho, M.T.S. Trevisan, R.C.M. de Paula, N.M.P.S. Ricardo, J.P.A. Feitosa, Chitosan-coated pectin beads: Characterization and in vitro release of mangiferin. Food hydrocolloids. 23 (2009) 2278-2286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Rosca, F. Watari, M. Uo, Microparticle formation and its mechanism in single and double emulsion solvent evaporation. J. of Controlled Release. 99 (2004) 271−280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 882-02, Test method for tensile properties of thin plastic sheeting. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R. Boonnatakorn, V. Chonhenchob, M. Siddiq, S.P. Singh, Controlled release of mangiferin using ethylene vinyl acetate matrix for antioxidant packaging. Packag. Technol. Sci. 28 (2014) 241−252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 4754-98, Test method for two-sided liquid extraction of plastic materials using FDA migration cell. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fernandez, L. Jebbanema, The effect of surfactant selection on emulsion polymer properties. Information on http://www.pcimag.com [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Dhaenens, Ethylene vinyl acetate as matrix for oral sustained release multiple-unit dosage forms produced via hot-melt extrusion. M.S. thesis, Ghent University, Belgium, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Castro-López, M.S. Dopico-García, A.A. Pernas, J.M. López-Vilariño, M.V. González-Rodríquez, Effect of PPG-PEG-PPG on the tocopherol-controlled release from films intended for food-packaging applications. J. Agric. Food Chem. 60 (2012) 8163−8170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.