MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. Madrakian, M.A. Zolfigol, M. Solgi, Solid-phase extraction method for preconcentration of trace amounts of some metal ions in environmental samples using silica gel modified by 2, 4, 6-trimorpholino-1, 3, 5-triazin, J. Hazard. Mater. 160 (2008) 468–472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Chen, Y. Sun, C. B. Huo, C. Liu, J. H. Wang, Akaganeite decorated graphene oxide composite for arsenic adsorption/removal and its proconcentration at ultra-trace level, Chemosphere 130 (2015) 52–58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, S. Gao, X. Zang, J. Li, J. Ma, Graphene-based solid-phase extraction combined with flame atomic absorption spectrometry for a sensitive determination of trace amounts of lead in environmental water and vegetable samples, Anal. Chim. Acta 716 (2012) 112–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Johari, N. Saman, H. Mat, Adsorption enhancement of elemental mercury onto sulphur-functionalized silica gel adsorbents, Environ. Technol. 35 (2014) 629–636. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhai, Y. Liu, X. Chang, S. Chen, X. Huang, Selective solid-phase extraction of trace cadmium(II) with an ionic imprinted polymer prepared from a dual-ligand monomer, Anal. Chim. Acta 593 (2007) 123–128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Fan, X.T. Sun, W.X. Li, Sol–gel derived ion-imprinted silica-supported organic–inorganic hybrid sorbent for selective removal of lead(II) from aqueous solution, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol. 72 (2014) 144–155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rashid, F. Khan, Lutfullah, Removal of Pb(II) ions from aqueous solutions using hybrid organic–inorganic composite material: Zr(IV) iodosulphosalicylate, J. Water. Process Eng. 3 (2014) 53–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Qu, Y. Niu, C. Sun, C. Ji, C. Wang, G. Cheng, Syntheses, characterization, and adsorption properties for metal ions of silica-gel functionalized by ester- and amino-terminated dendrimer-like polyamidoamine polymer, Microporous Mesoporous Mater. 97 (2006) 58–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Niu, R. Qu, C. Sun, C. Wang, H. Chen, C. Ji, Y. Zhang, X. Shao, F. Bu, Adsorption of Pb(II) from aqueous solution by silica-gel supported hyperbranched polyamidoamine dendrimers, J. Hazard. Mater. 244–245 (2013) 276–286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Z. Wu, P. Liu, Q.S. Pu, Q.Y. Sun, Z. X. Su, Preparation of dendrimer-like polyamidoamine immobilized silica gel and its application to online preconcentration and separation palladium prior to FAAS determination, Talanta 62 (2004) 918–923. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Niu, R. Qu, H. Chen, L. Mu, X. Liu, T. Wang, Y. Zhang, C. Sun, Synthesis of silica gel supported salicylaldehyde modified PAMAM dendrimers for the effective removal of Hg(II) from aqueous solution, J. Hazard. Mater. 278 (2014) 267–278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.