MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- R.M. Christensen. Tensor transformation and failure criteria for analysis of fiber composite materials. Journal of Composite Materials, 22:874–897, 1988. [CrossRef]
- K.D. Potter, M. Campbell, C. Langer, and M.R. Wisnom. The generation of geometrical deformations due to tool/part interaction in the manufacture of composite components. Composites: Part A, 36:301–308, 2005. [CrossRef]
- K. Potter, C. Langer, B. Hodgkiss, and S. Lamb. Sources of variability in uncuredaerospace grade unidirectional carbon fibre epoxy preimpregnate. Composites: Part A, 38:905–916, 2007. [CrossRef]
- K. Potter, B. Khan, M. Wisnom, T. Bell, and J. Stevens. Variability, fibre waviness and misalignment in the determination of the properties of composite materials and structures. Composites: Part A, 39:1343–1354, 2008. [CrossRef]
- K.D. Potter. Understanding the origins of defects and variability in composites manufacture. In Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Composite Materials, 2009.
- T.S. Mesogitis, A.A. Skordos, and A.C. Long. Uncertainty in the manufacturing of fibrous thermosetting composites: A review. Composites: Part A, 57:67–75, 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Atas and C. Soutis. Strength prediction of bolted joints in CFRP composite laminates using cohesive zone elements. Composites: Part B, 58:25–34, 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Atas and C. Soutis. Application of cohesive zone elements in damage analysis of composites: Strength prediction of a single-bolted joint in CFRP laminates. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 66:96–104, 2014. [CrossRef]
- V.P. Nguyen, P. Kerfriden, and S.P.A. Bordas. Two- and three-dimensional isogeometric cohesive elements for com- posite delamination analysis. Composites: Part B, 60:193–212, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Y.X. Zhou and Z.M. Huang. A modified ultimate failure criterion and material degradation scheme in bridging model prediction for biaxial strength of laminates. Journal of Composite Materials, 42(20):2123–2141, 2008. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.