MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- K. Wang, J. Wu, Q. Liu, Y. Jin, J. Yan, J. Cai, Ultrasensitive photoelectrochemical sensing of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide based on graphene-TiO2 nanohybrids under visible irradiation, Analytica Chimica Acta 745 (2012) 131–136. [CrossRef]
- G.L. Wang, J.J. Xu, H.Y. Chen, Progress in the studies of photoelectrochemical sensors, Science in China Series B: Chemistry 52 (2009) 1789–1800. [CrossRef]
- B. Tao, F. Miao, J. Chu, Structure, photoelectrochemical properties of silicon microstructures arrays, Electrochimica Acta 108 (2013) 248–252. [CrossRef]
- S. Tominaka, T. Momma, T. Osaka, Electrodeposited Pd-Co catalyst for direct methanol fuel cell electrodes: Preparation and characterization, Electrochimica Acta 53 (2008) 4679–4686. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhou, G. Yu, F. Chang, B. Hu, C.J. Zhong, Gold–platinum alloy nanowires as highly sensitive materials for electrochemical detection of hydrogen peroxide, Analytica Chimica Acta 757 (2012) 56–62. [CrossRef]
- A. Tahirović, A. Čopra, E. Omanović-Mikličanin, K. Kalcher, A chemiluminescence sensor for the determination of hydrogen peroxide, Talanta 72 (2007) 1378–1385. [CrossRef]
- S.S. Khan, E.S. Jin, N. Sojic, P. Pantano, A fluorescence-based imaging-fiber electrode chemical sensor for hydrogen peroxide, Analytica Chimica Acta 404 (2000) 213–221. [CrossRef]
- M. Tarvin, B. McCord, K. Mount, K. Sherlach, M.L. Miller, Optimization of two methods for the analysis of hydrogen peroxide: High performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection and high performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection in direct current mode, Journal of Chromatography A 1217 (2010) 7564–7572. [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, H. Zhu, H. Hou, Z. Zhang, X. Xiao, Y. Song, A novel hydrogen peroxide sensor based on Ag nanoparticles electrodeposited on chitosan-graphene oxide/cysteamine-modified gold electrode, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry 16 (2012) 1693–1700. [CrossRef]
- R. Hallaj, K. Akhtari, A. Salimi, S. Soltanian, Controlling of morphology and electrocatalytic properties of cobalt oxide nanostructures prepared by potentiodynamic deposition method, Applied Surface Science 276 (2013) 512–520. [CrossRef]
- A. Abbaspour, A. Ghaffarinejad, Electrocatalytic oxidation of L-cysteine with a stable copper–cobalt hexacyanoferrate electrochemically modified carbon paste electrode, Electrochimica Acta 53 (2008) 6643–6650. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.