MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Y. Liu, K. Ai, L. Lu, Polydopamine and its derivative materials: synthesis and promising applications in energy, environmental, and biomedical fields, Chem. Rev. 114 (2014) 5057−5115. [CrossRef]
- M. Vaselbehagh, H. Karkhanechi, R. Takagin, H. Matsuyama, Surface modification of an anion exchange membrane to improve the selectivity for monovalent anions in electrodialysis-experimental verification of theoretical predictions, J. Membr. Sci. 490 (2015) 301–310. [CrossRef]
- K. Feng, L. Hou, B. Tang, P. Wu, A self-protected self-cleaning ultrafiltration membrane by using polydopamine as a free-radical scavenger, J. Membr. Sci. 490 (2015) 120–128. [CrossRef]
- J. Shi, C. Yang, S. Zhang, X. Wang, Z. Jiang, W. Zhang, X. Song, Q. Ai, C. Tian, Polydopamine microcapsules with different wall structures prepared by a template-mediated method for enzyme immobilization, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 5 (2013) 9991−9997. [CrossRef]
- Q. Liu, N. Wang, J. Caro, A. Huang, Bio-Inspired Polydopamine: A versatile and powerful platform for covalent synthesis of molecular sieve membranes, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135 (2013) 17679−17682. [CrossRef]
- A. Malinauskas, R. Araminaite, G. Mickeviciute, R. Garjonyte, Evaluation of operational stability of Prussian blue- and cobalt hexacyanoferrate-based amperometric hydrogen peroxide sensors for biosensing application, Materials Science and Engineering C 24 (2004) 513–519. [CrossRef]
- S.J. Richard Prabakar, S. Sriman Narayanan, Amperometric determination of paracetamol by a surface modified cobalt hexacyanoferrate graphite wax composite electrode, Talanta 72 (2007) 1818–1827. [CrossRef]
- S.M. Chen, Characterization and electrocatalytic properties of cobalt hexacyanoferrate films, Electrochimica Acta 43 (1998) 3359–3369. [CrossRef]
- J. Li, X. Lin, Simultaneous determination of dopamine and serotonin on gold nanocluster overoxidized polypyrrole composite modified glassy carbon electrode, Sens. Actuators B 124 (2007) 486–493. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.