MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J. Graetz, J.J. Reilly, V.A. Yartys, J.P. Maehlen, B.M. Bulychev, V.E. Antonov et al., Aluminum hydride as a hydrogen and energy storage material: Past, present and future, J. Alloy. Comp. 509S (2011) S517–S528. [CrossRef]
- S. Beattie, T. Humphries, L. Weaver, S. McGrady, Watching the dehydrogenation of alane (AlH3) in a TEM, in 2008 APS March Meeting, American Physical Society, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2008.
- J. Graetz and J.J. Reilly, Decomposition kinetics of the AlH3 polymorphs, J. Phys. Chem. B 109 (2005) 22181–22185. [CrossRef]
- R. Zidan, B.L. Garcia-Diaz, C.S. Fewox, A.C. Stowe, J.R. Gray, A.G. Harter, Aluminium hydride: a reversible material for hydrogen storage, Chem. Commun. (2009) 3717–3719. [CrossRef]
- R. Zidan, Electrochemical reversible formation of alane, 2013 U.S. DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program and Vehicle Technologies Program Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation meeting, 2013.
- M.J. Martinez-Rodriguez, B.L. Garcia-Diaz, J.A. TeprovichJr., D.A. Knight, R. Zidan, Advances in the electrochemical regeneration of aluminum hydride, Appl. Phys. A 106 (2012) 545–550. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.