MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. A. Utigard, K. Friesen, R. Roy, J. Lim, A. Silny, C. Dupuis, The properties and uses of fluxes in molten aluminum processing. JOM. 50 (1998) 38–43. [CrossRef]
- A. Apisarov, A. Dedyukhin, E. Nikolaeva, P. Tinghaev, O. Tkacheva, A. Redkin, Yu. Zaikov, Liquidus Temperatures of Cryolite Melts With Low Cryolite Ratio, Metallurgical and material Transaction B. 42 (2011) 236–242. [CrossRef]
- O. Tkacheva, Zaikov, A. Yu. Apisarov, A. Dedyukhin, A. Redkin, The aluminum oxide solubility in the KF-NaF-AlF3 melts, Proceedings of the eight Israeli-Russian bi-national workshop 2009 ‘The optimization of the composition, structure and properties of the metals, oxides, composites, nano- and amorphous materials’, Israel, (2009) 175–182.
- A. Dedyukhin, A. Kataev, A. Redkin, and Yu. Zaikov, Density and Molar Volume of KF-NaF-AlF3 Melts with Al2O3 and CaF2 Additions, ECS Trans. 64 (2014) 151–159.
- O. Tkacheva, J. Hryn, J. Spangenberger, B. Davis, T. Alcorn, Operating parameters of aluminum electrolysis in KF-AlF3 based electrolytes, Light Metals (2012) 675–680.
- Y. Birol, Production of Al–B alloy by heating Al/KBF4 powder blends, J. Alloys and Compounds. 481 (2009) 195–198. [CrossRef]
- Savas O. Savas, R. Kayikci, A Taguchi optimization for production of Al–B master alloys using boron oxide, J. Alloys and Compounds. 580 (2013) 232–238. [CrossRef]
- A. Kataev, O. Tkacheva, A. Redkin, A. Rudenko, A. Dedyukhin, and Yu. Zaikov, The Behavior of KBF4 in Potassium-Cryolite-Based Melts, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 162 (2015) H283–H286. [CrossRef]
- Yu. Zaikov, O. Tkacheva, A. Suzdaltsev, A. Kataev, Yu. Shtefanyuk, V. Pingin, D. Vinogradov. Lab Scale Synthesis of Al-Sc Alloys in NaF-AlF3-Al2O3-Sc2O3 melt. Advanced Materials Research 1088 (2015) 213–216. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.