MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S.H. Lee, Y. Zhang, M. Kontopoulou, C.B. Park, A. Wong, W. Zhai, Optimization of Dispersion of Nanosilica Particles in a PP Matrix and Their Effect on Foaming, Intern. Polymer Processing. 26(2011) 388–398. [CrossRef]
- W.T. Zhai, C.B. Park, M. Kontopoulou, Nanosilica Addition Dramatically Improves the Cell Morphology and Expansion Ratio of Polypropylene Heterophasic Copolymer Foams Blown in Continuous Extrusion, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 50(2011) 7282–7289. [CrossRef]
- W.T. Zhai, C.B. Park, Effect of Nanoclay Addition on the Foaming Behavior of Linear Polypropylene-Based Soft Thermoplastic Polyolefin Foam Blown in Continuous Extrusion, Polym. Eng. Sci. 51(2011) 2387–2397. [CrossRef]
- M. Nofar, K. Majithiya, T. Kuboki, C.B. Park, The foamability of low-melt-strength linear polypropylene with nanoclay and coupling agent, J Cell Plast. 48(2012) 271–287. [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Wang, J. Ma, R. Chu, C.B. Park, N.Q. Zhou, Effect of the Introduction of Polydimethylsiloxane on the Foaming Behavior of Block-Copolymerized Polypropylene, J Appl Polym Sci. 123(2012) 2726–2732. [CrossRef]
- D.F. Baldwin, C.B. Park, N.P. Suh, A Microcellular Processing Study of Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) in the Amorphous and Semicrystalline States. Part I: Microcell Nucleation, Polym. Eng. Sci. 36(1996) 1437–1445. [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Wang, L.Q. Ji, J. Ma, N.Q. Zhou, Extrusion Foaming of Linear Polypropylene Homopolymer/Nano-clay Blends, Polymer Materials Science & Engineering. 27(2011) 114–117.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.