MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Yuan Hua. Preparation and Performance and Anti-wear Mechanism of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Contact Strip. Shandong University, 2013. (writing in Chinese)
- Qu Chunyu, Lu Zongkui. Introduction to the Development Trend of Electric Locomotive Pantograph Slide. Carbon, (3) (2008), pp. 45-48. (writing in Chinese)
- Min Yong, Ge Jiping, Hong. Zhao Development Overview of Electric Locomotive Pantograph Slide. China Science and Technology Information, Vol. 2(22) (2005), pp. 100. (writing in Chinese)
- Daochun. Liu Status and Development Trend of Complex Materials in High and New Technology. Chemical Industry, Vol. 30(9) (2012), pp. 33-37. (writing in Chinese)
- Kong Lingmei, Zheng Wei, Gao Quanxi, etc. Military and Civilian Integration in Composite Material Technology// Proceedings of The 14th Session of the 15th Annual Meeting of China Association for Science and Technology: Defence Science & Technology Industry Civil-military Integration Development Forum. 2013. (writing in Chinese)
- H Yuan, C G Wang, W B Lu, et al. Preparation and Tribological Behavior of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Pantograph Slide Plate. Advanced Materials Research, 430(2012), pp. 378–382. [CrossRef]
- Z. H. Chen, C. J. Tu, D. Chen, et al. Preparation and tribological investigation of resin–matrix contact strip with variable current. Materials Science & Technology, Vol. 25(5) (2009), pp. 607–613. [CrossRef]
- Liu Jianjun, Zhu Bo, Wang Chengguo. Development of Carbon Fiber Composites for the Pantograph Slide Slates of the Electric Locomotive. Engineering Plastics Application, Vol. 31(8) (2003), pp. 39-41. (writing in Chinese)
- Tu C, Chen Z, Xia J. Thermal Wear And Electrical Sliding Wear Behaviors Of The Polyimide Modified Polymer-Matrix Pantograph Contact Strip. Tribology International, Vol. 42(6) (2009), pp. 995–1003. [CrossRef]
- Yuan Hua, etc. Preparation and Tribological Properties of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Contact Strip// Proceedings of The 19th Fiber Reinforced Plastics/Composites Academic Exchange. (2012), pp. 115-119. (writing in Chinese)
- Tsuchiya Hiroshi. The application of C/C composite material on pantograph slider Foreign Locomotive & Rolling Stock Technology. Foreign Locomotive & Rolling Stock Technology, (5) (2010), pp. 19-22. (writing in Chinese)
- Pan Lianming, Zhang Guorong, Qian Zhongliang, etc. Pantograph Slide Plate for Electric Locomotive. Locomotive & Rolling Stock Technology, (3) (2001), pp. 1-4. (writing in Chinese)
- Xu Lixin, Qiang Xiaohu, Shi Xueting, etc. Study on Preparation and Properties of CF/C/Cu Composites. Lanzhou Jiaotong University Journal, Vol. 31(6) (2012), pp. 118-122. (writing in Chinese)
- Han Shaochang, Xu. Zhongyu Researching Progress of C/Cu Matrix Composites. Materials for Mechanical Engineering, 23(6) (1999), pp. 6-8. (writing in Chinese)
- Yang Zhenghai, Zhang Yongzhen, Chen Fuxiao, etc. Overview of Cu-C Sliding Contact Materials with Electrical Current Produced by Powder Metallurgy. Materials Review, Vol. 26(3) (2012), pp. 106-110. (writing in Chinese)
- Li. Xuefei Research on Preparation and Tribological Properties of Copper Matrix Graphite Composites with Electric Current. Henan University of Science and Technology, 2012. (writing in Chinese)
- Tu Chuanjun, Chen Zhenhua, Chen Gang, etc. Current Status and Development of Carbonic System Pantograph Strip for Electric Locomotive. Carbon Techniques, Vol. 26(4) (2007), pp. 23-29. (writing in Chinese)
- Zhai Hong-xiang, Wang Chang-an. Application of Ti3SiC2 materials in contact strips of pantograph. Electric Drive for Locomotives, (z1)(2003), pp. 43-45. (writing in Chinese)
- Lu Jin-rong, Zhou Yang, Sun Jian-jun, etc. Preparation of High-purity Ti3SiC2 and Its Reaction Mechanisms// 2010 China Material Seminar. 2010. (writing in Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.