MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Xiao Liguang, Research of foam concrete block with high volume of Fly ash, J. Jilin Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering. 19 (2002) 1–5.
- Wu Zhong-wei, Lian Hui-zhen, Performance concrete, Beijing, China Railway Press, 1999, pp. 94–95.
- Guo Rui, Domestic research progress on Cement-based materials mixed with compound Fly Ash, Slab and Silica Fume, J .Fly Ash comprehensive utilization. l.6 (2014) 46–47.
- Cooma Mehta (USA), Paul JM Montero (US) concrete microstructure, Properties and Materials, Beijing, China Electric Power Press, 2008, pp.77–102.
- Tang Ming, Liu Hong-liang, Li Xu-qi, With concrete water-cement ratio of cement-slag-fly ash-silica fume compounding effect, J .Concrete. 266 (2011) 1–2.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.