MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Li Y, Harner T, Liu L, et al, Polychlorinated biphenyls in global air and surface soil : distributions, air-soil exchange, and fractionation effect. Environ Sci Technol. 44 (2010) 2784–2790. [CrossRef]
- Whitfield Aslund M L, Rutter A, Reimer K J, etal, The effects of repeated planting, and specific tranfer pathways on PCB uptake by cucurbita pepo grown in field conditions. Science of the Total Environment. 1/3 (2008) 14–25. [CrossRef]
- Breivik K, Sweetman A, Pacyna J M, etal.Towards a global historical e-mission inventory for selected PCB congeners mass balance approach: 1.Global production and consumption. Environ Sci Technol. 290 (2002) 181–198.
- Meijer S N, Ockenden W A, Sweetman A, et al, Global distribution and budget of PCBs and HCB in background surface soils: implications for sources and environmental process. Environ Sci Technol. 37 (2003) 667–672. [CrossRef]
- MengQingyu, storage Shaogang, Xiaobai, Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) of the progress in the research on adsorption behavior of environment. Science Bulletin. 45 (2000) 1572–1583.
- Chu SG, Cai ML, Xu XB, Soil-plant transfer of polychlorinated biphenyls in paddy fields. Environ Sci Technol. 234 (1999) 119–126.
- Cornelissen G, Rigterink H, Ferdinandy M A, et al, Rapidly desorbing fractions of PAHs in contaminated sediments as a predictor of the extent of bioremediation. Environ Sci Technol.32 (1998) 966–970. [CrossRef]
- Tan Liqiang, Feng Liangdong, Research on Adsorption of Plasma Modified Grafting Attapulgite with Chitosan on Waste Liquid Containing 4,4’-Dichlorobiphenyl. Coal and Chemical Industry. 36 (2013) 45–48.
- Gao Jun 1,2, LUO Yongming1, Effects of Crop Ashes on Adsorption of PCBs to Agr icultural Soil Measured by POM- SPE. Journal of Agro-Environment Science.25 (2006) 1217–1220.
- Cui Zhaojie1*, Song Shanjun1, Liu Jing2, PCBs adsorption to soils: Isotherm modeling and influencing factors. Ecology and Environmental Sciences. 19 (2010) 325–329.
- Chen Tao1, Sun Chengxun1, Chen Weiwei, Effects of surfactants on the absorption of PCBs on soil, Environmental Pollution and Pontrol. 35 (2013) 59–64.
- Chen Xiong, Wei Yiyang, Li Huixin, Liang Mingxiang, Xu Li, Biosorption and biodegradation mechanisms of trichlorobiphenyl by Ensifer adhaerens. China Environmental Science, 35 (2015) 1423–1428.
- Wang Shaoyan, PCBs soil pollution risk and soil pollution adsorption mechanism research. Zhejiang: Zhejiang University. (2006) 21–44.
- Xiongyuan, Nano materials on PCB77 adsorption and degradation of. Anhui: Anhui Agriculture University. (2011) 17–42.
- Liu Gang, Liu Zongtang, Deng Quan1, Yang Yong1, Zhang Gangya2, Wang Guozhong1, Kinetics of adsorption of PCB-77 on micro/nanostrutureed hollow Fe3O4 spheres. The 2011 and the sixth session of the persistent organic pollutants forum.270–27.
- Sun Xianghui1, Teng Ying, Luo Yongming, Sorption Behavior of PCB28 to Phosphatidylcholine and Triglyceride. Environmental Science, 31 (2010) 2327–2330.
- Zhou Yufeng, Jiang Lina, Zhang Jianying, Comparison of the adsorption behavior of PCBs in paddy soils. Journal of soil, 49 (2012) 184–188.
- Si Xiongyuan, Wang Yin, Chen Qian- qian, Adsorption Charcteristics of PCBs in Soils and Clay Minerals. Chinese Journal of Soil Science, 43 (2012) 315–319.
- Tan Liqiang, Jiang Jinlong, Feng Liangdong, Kinetic and Thermodynamic Study on the Removal of Aqueous Polychlorinated Biphenyl by Plasma Induced Grafting Attapulgite. Journal of Huaiyin Institute of Technology, 22 (2013) 1–6.
- Chen Tao, Sun Chengxun, Yang Xiaoying, Adsorption of PCBs onto main componnents in soil and effect of coexistent Cu2+. Journal of China University of Minning & Technology, 41 (2012) 821–826.
- Qu Qiyun, Preparation of /TiO2 nanoparticles composite and its adsorption on. PCBs Journal of HeFei University of Technology (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION). 36 (2013) 748–754.
- Song Shanjun, Cui Zhaojie, Study on the adsorption kinetics and thermodynamics of typical PCBs in soils. Shandong: Shandong University, (2010) 21–41.
- Sebald w, Yellow River tou Dao Guai section of the PCBs distribution characteristics and adsorption mechanism. Inner Mongolia, Inner Mongolia Agricultural University.(2012) 15–48.
- Zhou Yufeng, Study on the adsorption mechanism of PCBs in three representative soils. Zhejiang: Zhejiang University, (2011) 25–56.
- Mao Shi-hui, Guo Xinchao, Zhou Yanmei, Sorption Kinetics and Adsorption/Desorption of Tetraachlorobiphenyl onto Plant Ash. Environmental Science & Technology, 36 (2013) 42–46.
- Peng Wei1, Fang Zhendong2, Qiao Hua3, Shi Yonggang2, Hao Quanlong1, Study on Sorption Kinetics of 3,3’,4,4’-tetrachlorobiphenyl onto Humic Acid. Sichuan Environment, 34 (2015) 18–24.
- Zhang Haibo, Study on the adsorption properties and main influencing factors of PCBs in water by powdered activated carbon. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, (2011) 13–50.
- Wang Peiyun, Study on the adsorption kinetics and retardation factor of the persistent organic matter, ten of.in Xi’an: Chang’an University, (2014) 11–42.
- Bi Xinhui, Chu Shaogang, Xu Xiaobai, The adsorption behavior of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in soil. China Environmental Science, 21 (2001) 284–288.
- Ding J, Chen BL, Zhu LZ, Biosorption and biodegradation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by Phanerochaete chrysosporium in aqueous Solution. Chin Sci Bull. 57 (2012) 2276–2284.
- Yu Wang, Lei Wang, Guodong Fang, Enhanced PCBs sorption on biochars as affected by environmental factors: Humic acid and metal cations. Environmental Pollution.172 (2013)86–93. [CrossRef]
- Koelmans, A.A., Meulman, B., Meijer, T. Attenuation of polychlorinated biphenyls sorption to charcoal by humic acids. Environmental Science & Technology. 43 (2009) 736–742. [CrossRef]
- Cornelissen, G., Gustafsson, O, Effects of added PAHs and precipitated humic acid coatings on phenanthrene sorption to environmental black carbon. Environmental Pollution. 141 (2006) 526–531. [CrossRef]
- Qiu, Y.P, Xiao, X.Y. Cheng, Influence of environmental factors on pesticide adsorption by black carbon: pH and model dissolved organic matter. Environmental Science & Technology. 43 (2009) 4973–4978. [CrossRef]
- Chiou CT, Porter PE, Sehmedding DW, Partition equilibria of nonionic organic matter and water. Environ Sci Technol. 17 (1983) 227–231. [CrossRef]
- Kariekhoff S.W., Brown D. S., Scott T.A, Sorption of hydrophobic pollutants on natural sediments. Water Researeh. 13 (1979) 241–248. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Chin Y.P, Webber W.J.Jr, Estimating the effects of dispersed organic polymers on the sorption of contaminants by natural solids.1.A Predictive thermodynamic humic substance-organic solute interaction model. Environ Sci Technol. 23 (1989) 978–984. [CrossRef]
- Wu S C, Gsehwend P M.SorPtion, kineties of hydrophobic organic compounds to natural sediments and soils. Environ Sci Technol, 20 (1986) 717–725. [CrossRef]
- Akkaya G, Ozer A. Biosorption of Acid, Red 274 (AR274) on Dicranella varia: Determination of equilibrium and kinetie model Parameters. Proeess Biochem. 40 (2005) 3559–3568. [CrossRef]
- Filius JD, Lumsdom DG, Meeussen J C L, et al, Adsorption of Fulvic Acid on Goethite. Geochim Cosmochim AC. 64 (2000) 51–60. [CrossRef]
- Northcott GL, Kevin CJ, Partitioning, extractability and formation of nonextractable PAH residues in soil.1.compound differences in aging and sequestration. Environmental Science & Technology. 35 (2001) 1103–1110. [CrossRef]
- Yonghong, Yue Lixia, leaf Fabing, Zn2+ to iron oxides absorption attached bensulfuron methyl. Journal of safety and environment. 6 (2006) 20–22.
- Yu Wang, Lei Wang, Guodong Fang, Enhanced PCBs sorption on biochars as affected by environmental factors: Humic acid and metal cations. Environmental Pollution. 172 (2013) 86–93. [CrossRef]
- Polo, M.S., Utrilla, J.R., Adsorbents interactions in the adsorption of Cd (II) and Hg (II) on ozonized activated carbons. Environmental Science & Technology. 36 (2002) 3850–3854. [CrossRef]
- Qu, X.L., Liu, P., Zhu, D.Q. Enhanced sorption of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to tetra-alkyl ammonium modified smectites via cation-p interactions. Environmental Science & Technology. 42 (2008) 1109–1116. [CrossRef]
- Chen, J.Y., Zhu, D.Q., Sun, C, Effect of heavy metals on the sorption of hydrophobic organic compounds to wood charcoal. Environmental Science & Technology. 41 (2007) 2536–2541. [CrossRef]
- Chen, J.Y., Zhu, D.Q., Sun, C., Effect of heavy metals on the sorption of hydrophobic organic compounds to wood charcoal. Environmental Science & Technology. 41 (2007) 2536–2541. [CrossRef]
- Uchimiya, M., Lima, I.M., Klasson, K.T., Chang, S.C., Immobilization of heavy metal ions (Cu-II, Cd-II, Ni-II, and Pb-II) by broiler litter-derived biochars in water and soil. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 58 (2010) 5538–5544. [CrossRef]
- Agblevor, F.A., Beis, S., Kim, S.S., Biocrude soils from the fast pyrolysis of poultry litter and hardwood. Waste Management. 30 (2010) 298–307. [CrossRef]
- Ioannidou, O.A., Zabaniotou, A.A., Stavropoulos, G.G., Preparation of activated carbons from agricultural residues for pesticide adsorption. Chemosphere. 80 (2010) 1328–1336. [CrossRef]
- Liu Yonghong, Yue Xiali, Ye Fabing, et al, Effect of Zn2+ on bensulfuron-methyl adsorption in iron oxides. Journal of Safety and Environment. 6 (2006) 20–22.
- Rheinlander T, Klum PPE, Sehwuger MJ, On the adsorption of hydrophobic Pollutants on surfac/clay complexes: comparison of the influence of cationic and a nonionic surfactant. J DisPersion Science and Technology. 19 (1998) 379–398. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.