MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- V. Etacheri, R. Marom, R. Elazari, G. Salitra, D. Aurbach, Challenges in the development of advanced Li-ion batteries: a review, Energy & Environmental Science, 4 (2011) 3243. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Goodenough, Y. Kim, Challenges for Rechargeable Li Batteries†, Chemistry of Materials, 22 (2010) 587–603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-C. Yang, H.-C. Hu, S.J. Lin, W.-C. Chien, Electrochemical performance of V-doped spinel Li4Ti5O12/C composite anode in Li-half and Li4Ti5O12/LiFePO4-full cell, Journal of Power Sources, 258 (2014) 424–433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, B. Qiao, X. Yang, L. Fang, C. Pan, W. Song, H. Hou, X. Ji, Lithium Titanate Tailored by Cathodically Induced Graphene for an Ultrafast Lithium Ion Battery, Advanced Functional Materials, 24 (2014) 4349–4356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.-F. Yi, S.-Y. Yang, Y. Xie, Recent advances of Li4Ti5O12as a promising next generation anode material for high power lithium-ion batteries, J. Mater. Chem. A, 3 (2015) 5750–5777. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, M.G. Verde, J.K. Seo, X. Li, Y.S. Meng, Structural and electrochemical properties of Gd-doped Li4Ti5O12 as anode material with improved rate capability for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, 280 (2015) 355–362. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, C. Zhang, B. Li, D. Jiang, S. Kang, X. Li, Y. Wang, Preparation and characterization of W-doped Li4Ti5O12 anode material for enhancing the high rate performance, Electrochimica Acta, 107 (2013) 139–146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Subburaj, K. Prasanna, K.J. Kim, P.R. Ilango, Y.N. Jo, C.W. Lee, Structural and electrochemical evaluation of bismuth doped lithium titanium oxides for lithium ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, 280 (2015) 23–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.