MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Jürgen Hirsch, Recent development in aluminum for automotive applications, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 27, 7 (2014) 1995–2002. [CrossRef]
- H.C. Liao, M. Zhang, J.J. Bi, K. Ding, X. Xi, S.Q. Wu, Eutectic Solidification in Near-eutectic Al-Si Casting Alloys, Journal of Materials Science & Technology. 26, 12 (2010) 1089–1097. [CrossRef]
- A. Gorny, J. Manickaraj, Z. Cai, S. Shanka, Evolution of Fe based intermetallic phases in Al-Si hypoeutectic casting alloys: Influence of the Si and Fe concentrations, and solidification rate, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 577, 15 (2013) 103–124 [CrossRef]
- R.N. Lumley, Progress on the heat treatment of high pressure die castings, Fundamentals of Aluminum Metallurgy. 2011, pp. 262–303 [CrossRef]
- J. Sun, L. Zhang, G. Wu, W. Liu, Z. Hu, A. Chen, Refinement of primary Si in Al–20%Si alloy by MRB through phosphorus additions, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 225 (2015) 485–491. [CrossRef]
- A.M. Samuel, G.H. Garza-Elizondo, H.W. Doty, F.H. Samuel, Role of modification and melt thermal treatment processes on the microstructure and tensile properties of Al-Si alloys, Materials & Design. 80, 5 (2015) 99–108. [CrossRef]
- Sudha Joseph, S. Kumar, A systematic investigation of fracture mechanisms in Al-Si based eutectic alloy-Effect of Si modification, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 588, 20 (2013) 111–124. [CrossRef]
- Ogris E, Wahlen A, Luchinnger H, Uggowitzer PJ, On the silicon spheroidization in Al-Si alloys, Journal of Light Metals. 2 (2002) 263–9. [CrossRef]
- Garcia-Hinojosa JA, Gonzalez CR, Juárez JI, Surappa MK, Effect of Sr addition on an Al-7Si-10 vol.% SiCp cast composites, Materials Science and Engineering A. 382 (2004) 315–20. [CrossRef]
- Espinoza-Cuadra J, Gallegos-Acevedo P, Mancha-Molinar H, Picado A, Effect of Sr and solidification conditions on characteristics of intermetallic in Al-Si 319 industrial alloys, Mater Des. 31 (2010) 343–56. [CrossRef]
- J. Eiken, M. Apel, S. Liang, Impact of P and Sr on solidification sequence and morphology of hypoeutectic Al.Si alloys: Combined thermodynamic computation and phase-field simulation, Acta Materialia. 98, 1 (2015) 152–163. [CrossRef]
- Srirangam P., S. Chattopadhyay, A. Bhattacharya, S. Nag, J. Kaduk, Probing the local atomic structure of Sr-modified Al-Si alloys, Acta Materialia. 65, 15 (2014) 185–193 [CrossRef]
- M. Timpel, N. Wanderka, G.S. Vinod Kumar, J. Banhart, Microstructural investigation of Sr-modified Al-15 wt%Si alloys in the range from micrometer to atomic scale, Ultramicroscopy. 111, 6, (2011) 695–700. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.