MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- W. L. Liu, X. L. Chang, Y. H. Zhang, J. W. Lai, The mechanism and research method of aluminum alloy stress corrosion, Corro Sci and Pro Tech. 25 (2013) 71–73.
- Y. H. Wang, H. J. Chen, Stress corrosion and preventive measures of launch vehicle pipeline, Missil Spa Vehi. 1(2005) 44–49.
- X. L. Chang, W. L. Liu, J. W. Lai, Y. H. Zhang, Stress corrosion cracking susceptibility of LD10 aluminum alloy, J. Chinese Soc Corro and Pro. 33 (2013) 347–350.
- B. Cho, A. Chudnovsky, R. Paradkar etc, Experimental and theoretical investigation of stress corrosion crack(SCC) growth of polyethylene pipes. Poly Degra and Stab, 94 (2009) 859–867. [CrossRef]
- D. Shaisg, S.B. Newcomb, The influence of microstructure on the formation of stress corrosion cracks in 7XXX series aluminum alloys, Mater Sci Forum, 331 (2000) 1635–1640.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.