MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- N.U. Deshpande, A.M. Gokhale, D. K. Denzer, Relationship Betweeen Fracture Toughness, Fracure Path, and Microstructure of 7050 Aluminum Alloy, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 29 (1998) 1191–1201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Li, B. Q. Xiong, Y. A. Zhang, B. H. Zhu, F. Wang, H. W. Liu, Effects of the two-step ageing treatment on the microstructure and properties of 7B04 alloy prestretched thick plates, Rare Metals. 26 (2007) 193–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, K. H. Chen, Effect of solution heat-treating on electrical conductivity of Al-Zn-Mg-Cu aluminum alloy, P/M MS&E, 2004, 9(1):82–83. [Google Scholar]
- Thakur, R. Raman, Malhotra, S. N., Effect of natural aging on the resistivity evolution during artificial aging of the Al-Zn-Mg-Zr alloy. Materials Processong Technology, 194 (2007) 184–486. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. G. Fan, D. M. Jiang, Effect of Aging on Microstructure and Properties of 7150 Aluminum Alloy, Material & Heat Treatment. 35 (2006) 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Lin, H. L. Liao, W. D. Jehng, C. H. Chang, S. L. Lee, Effect of heat treatments on the tensile strengh and SCC-resistance of AA7050 in an alkaline saline solution, Corrosion Science. 48 (2006) 3139–3156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Huang, K.H. Chen. Influence of high-temperature pre-precipitation on local corrosion behaviors of Al-Zn-Mg alloy. Scripta Materialia. 56 (2007) 305–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Tian, J. Z. Cui, Effect of duplex aging on microstructure and properties of 7050 aluminum alloy, The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals. 16 (2006) 958–963. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.