MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- BTanguya, T TLuu, GPerrinb, APineau, JBesson. Plastic and damage behavior of a high strength X100 pipeline steel: Experiments and modeling. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 85(2008): 322–335 [CrossRef]
- SShanmugam, N KRamisetti, R D KMisra. Microstructure and high strength–toughness combination of a new 700 MPa Nb-microalloyed pipeline steel. Materials Science and Engineering, 478 (2008): 26–37 [CrossRef]
- HYu, YSun, Q XChen, H TJihang, L HZhang. Precipitation behaviors of X70 acicular ferrite pipeline steel [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 13(2006): 523–527 [CrossRef]
- TNiu, Y LKang, H WGu, Y QYin, M LQiao. Precipitation Behavior and Its Strengthening Effect of X100 Pipeline Steel [J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 17(2010): 73–78
- Q YLiu, X JSun, S JJia, L LZhang, G JHuang, YRen. Austenitization Behaviors of X80 Pipeline Steel with High Nb and Trace Ti Treatment [J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 16(2009): 58–62
- Q LYong. Second phase in iron and steel[M]. Metallurgical Industry Press, Beijing, 2006
- S QYuan, S WYang, H BWu, et al. Precipitation Behavior During Relaxation After Deformation and Aging in Microalloy Steel Containing Nb[J], Heat Treatment of Metals, 30(2005): 24–27.
- H SZurob, GZhu, S VSubramanian, et al. Analysis of the effect of Mn on the recrystallization kinetics of high Nb steel: an example of physically-based alloy design[J]. ISIJ International, 45(2005): 713–722. [CrossRef]
- J WCahn. The Impurity-drag effect in grain boundary motion. Acta Mater, 10(1962): 789–798. [CrossRef]
- SMasayoshi. An Analysis of the solute drag effect of Nb on recrystallization of ultra-low carbon steel [J]. ISIJ International, 38(1998):47–552.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.