MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- P.Maugis, M.Gouné, Kinetics of vanadium carbonitride precipitation in steel: a computer model, Acta Mater. 53 (2005) 3359–3367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.Asadabad, S.Kheirandish, A.J.Novinrooz, Microstructural and mechanical behavior of 4.5Cr–2W–0.25V–0.1C steel, Mater. Sci. Eng., A 527 (2010) 1612–1616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J.Chen, J.B.Li, Q.M.Wei, H.Z.Zhai, Preparation of different morphology of TaCx whiskers, Mater. Lett. 56 (2002) 279–283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L.Wu, T.K.Yao, J.W.Zhang, F.R.Xiao, Understanding the mechanical properties of vanadium carbides: nano-indentation measurement and firstprinciples calculations, J. Alloys Comp. 548 (2013) 60–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Baker, Processes, microstructure and properties of vanadium microalloyed steels. Materials Science and Technology, 2009. 25(9): p. 1083–1107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Craven, et al., Spectrum imaging and three-dimensional atom probe studies of fine particles in a vanadium micro-alloyed steel. Materials Science and Technology, 2008. 24(6): p. 641–650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Show, et al., Effect of vanadium and titanium modification on the microstructure and mechanical properties of a microalloyed HSLA steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2010. 527(6): p. 1595-1604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Qin, G.Götz, W.Blum, Z. G.Zhu, “Determination of size distribution of precipitates in the cast martensitic steel G-X12CrMoWVNbN 10-1-1 by direct and indirect method,” J. Alloys Comp., 352 (2003), 260–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Yang, S.Liu, G.Zhang, J. Southwest Jiaotong Univ. 29 (1994), 525–530. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.