MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Zhou Yun, Deng Xue-song, Tang Tong-bi, Wu Cong-Xiao, Nie Yi-heng, Ding Kun. State of the Art and Prospect of Energy Dissipation Technology in China Mainland. Earthquake Resistant Engineering and Retrofitting. 2006, 28（6）：1–15 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Cong-xiao, Wang Zhou Yun, Ting-yan. Type and Performance of Metallic Dampers and Their Engineering Applications. Earthquake Resistant Engineering and Retrofitting. 2006,28（1）：87–93 [Google Scholar]
- R G.Tyler Further Notes on Steel Energy-absorbing Element for Braced Frameworks[J]. Bulletin of the New Zealand Nation Society for Earthquake Engineer,1985,18(3):270–279 [Google Scholar]
- YasushiKurokawa, MitsuoSakamoto, Toshikazu Yamada, et. Structural Design of a Tall Building with Elastic- plastic Steel Dampers for the Attenuation of Torsional and Lateral Motions[ J]. Structure Design Tall Build 1998, 7: 21-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TSAI Keh-Chyuan, Hwang Yean-chih, Weng Chung shing. Seismic Performance and Applications of Double Tube Buckling Restrained Braces[J]. Progress in Steel Building Structures,2005, 7(3) : 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yun, WU Cong-xiao, DENG Xue-song. Development, Research and Application of Lead Viscoelastic Damper. Energy Mechanics,2009,26:80–90 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yun. Metal Energy Dissipator Suspension Structure Design. Wu Han University of Science and technology Press. 2006.11 [Google Scholar]
- Li Hua, Zhan Zhong-en, Tang Er-mei. Research and Application of New Metal Damper of Variable Friction. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering[J].2012，32（4）：459–462 [Google Scholar]
- Xin Ya-iun, Wang Huan-ding, Cheng Shu-liang. Experimental Study on New Combined Steel-Lead Damper, Engineering Mechanics, 2007,24（3）：126–130. [Google Scholar]
- Ning Xiang-liang, Liu Jun, Zhang Ying, Li Wen-bin, Xu Ming-jie, Hu Yu-xin. Design Testing and Seismic Mitigation Performance Research of a new type of Buckling-restrained Braces. Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration. 2012，32（1）:49–53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.