MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- B LMordike, T.Ebert Magnesium Properties-Applications-Potential, Materials Science and Engineering. A302(2001) 37–45.
- M RBarnett, ZKeshavarz, M.Nave Microstructural features of rolled Mg-3Al-1Zn. Physical Metallurgy and Materials Science. 36(2005) 1697-1704. [CrossRef]
- ZKeshavarz, M R.Barnett EBSD analysis of deformation modes in Mg-3Al-1Zn, Scripta Materialia. 55(2006) 915–921. [CrossRef]
- FuDingFa, XuFanyan, XiaWeijun. Effect of annealing of microstructure and mechanical properties of Magnesium AZ31, Natural Science Journal of Xiangtan University. 27(4)(2005) 57–61.
- D WBrown, S RAgnew, M A.Bocrke Internal strain and texture evolution during deformation twinning in magnesium, Materials Science and Engineering A. 399(1–2)(2005) 1–12. [CrossRef]
- J HHan, K KJee, K H.Oh Orientation rotation behavior during in situ tensile deformation of polycrystalline 1050 aluminum alloy, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. 45(2003) 1613-1618. [CrossRef]
- HWatanabe, TMukai, K.Ishikawa Differential speed rolling of an AZ31 magnesium alloy and the resulting mechanical properties. Journal of Materials Science. 39(2004) 1477–1485. [CrossRef]
- YChino, MMabuchi, R.Kishihara Mechanical properties and press formability at room temperature of AZ31 Mg alloy processed by single roller drive rolling, Materials Transactions. 43(2002) 2554–2561. [CrossRef]
- Yang Ping, Meng Li, Mao Weimin. Improvement of Formability of Magnesium Alloys by Pass Interval Annealing During Rolling, Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment[J], 2005,(2):26–29.
- KIwanaga, HTashiro, H.Okamoto Improvement of formability from room temperature to warm temperature in AZ31 magnesium alloy, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 155–156(2004) 1313–1319. [CrossRef]
- M DNave, M R.Barnett Microstructures and textures of pure magnesium deformed in plane-strain compression, Scripta Materialia. 51(2004) 881–889. [CrossRef]
- Tang Wei-qin, Zhang Shao-rui, fan Xiao-hui. Texture and its effect on mechanical properties of AZ31 magnesium alloy, The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals. 20(3)(2010) 0371–0378. [CrossRef]
- Jin Xiao-kun, Zheng Shen-bai, Xu Yong, Hang Shi-hong. Effects of rolling process on microstructure of twin roll casting AZ31 magnesium alloy sheet, Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment. 35(9)(2014) 126–130.
- Ding Wen-jiang, Jin Li, Wu Wen-xiang, Dong Jie. Texture and texture optimization of wrought Mg alloy, The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals. 21(10)(2011) 2371–2381.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.