MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Kumar S, Reddy K M, Kumar A et al. Development and characterization of polymer–ceramic continuous fiber reinforced functionally graded composites for aerospace application [J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2013, 26(1): 185–191. [CrossRef]
- Fuchs E R H, Field F R, Roth R, et al. Strategic materials selection in the automobile body: Economic opportunities for polymer composite design [J]. Composites Science and Technology, 2008, 68(9): 1989–2002. [CrossRef]
- Mara V, Haghani R, Harryson P. Bridge decks of fibre reinforced polymer (FRP): A sustainable solution[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2014, 50: 190–199. [CrossRef]
- Mendes P J D, Barros J A O, Sena-Cruz J M, et al. Development of a pedestrian bridge with GFRP profiles and fiber reinforced self-compacting concrete deck [J]. Composite Structures, 2011, 93(11): 2969–2982. [CrossRef]
- Johnson B D. Engineering Uncertainty: The Role of Uncertainty in the Design of Complex Technological and Business Systems [J]. Futures, 2013, 50:56–65. [CrossRef]
- Endruweit A, Long A C. Influence of stochastic variations in the fibre spacing on the permeability of bi-directional textile fabrics [J]. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2006, 37(5): 679–694. [CrossRef]
- Stefanou G. The stochastic finite element method: past, present and future[J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2009, 198(9): 1031–1051. [CrossRef]
- Bjerager P. Probability integration by directional simulation [J]. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 1988, 114(8): 1285–1302. [CrossRef]
- Bucher C G. Adaptive sampling—an iterative fast Monte Carlo procedure [J]. Structural Safety, 1988, 5(2): 119–126. [CrossRef]
- Hohenbichler M, Gollwitzer S, Kruse W, et al. New light on first-and second-order reliability methods [J]. Structural safety, 1987, 4(4): 267–284. [CrossRef]
- Aldahdooh M A A, Bunnori N Johari M, M A M. Evaluation of ultra-high-performance-fiber reinforced concrete binder content using the response surface method [J]. Materials & Design, 2013, 52: 957–965. [CrossRef]
- Bucher C G, Bourgund U. A fast and efficient response surface approach for structural reliability problems [J]. Structural safety, 1990, 7(1): 57–66. [CrossRef]
- Kim S H, Na S W. Response surface method using vector projected sampling points [J]. Structural Safety, 1997, 19(1): 3–19. [CrossRef]
- Mackerle J. Finite element analyses and simulations of manufacturing processes of composites and their mechanical properties: a bibliography (1985–2003) [J]. Computational materials science, 2004, 31(3): 187–219. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Y X, Yang C H. Recent developments in finite element analysis for laminated composite plates [J]. Composite Structures, 2009, 88(1): 147–157. [CrossRef]
- Rikards R, Chate A, Korjakin A. Vibration and damping analysis of laminated composite plates by the finite element method [J]. Engineering Computations, 1995, 12(1): 61–74. [CrossRef]
- Dey P, Sheikh A H, Sengupta D. A new element for the analysis of composite plates[J]. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 2014, 82: 62–71. [CrossRef]
- Stefanou G, Papadrakakis M. Stochastic finite element analysis of shells with combined random material and geometric properties [J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 193(1): 139–160. [CrossRef]
- Jun X U, Yingren Z. Reliability Response Surface FEM and Its Application in Engineering [J]. Underground Space, 2001, 21 (5):354–360.
- Nie L, Guo Y, Xu L. Reliability Analysis of Bearing Capacity of Large-Diameter Piles under Osterberg Test [J]. 2013, 5:4878–4883.
- Tsai S W, Wu E M. A general theory of strength for anisotropic materials[J]. Journal of composite materials, 1971, 5(1): 58–80. [CrossRef]
- Liu Y W, Moses F. A sequential response surface method and its application in the reliability analysis of aircraft structural systems [J]. Structural Safety, 1994, 16(1): 39–46. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.