MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- R. Kolleck, R. Veit, M. Merklein, et al. Investigation on induction heating for hot stamping of boron alloyed steels. Cirp Ann Manuf Techn, 58(2009) 275–278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Min, J.P. Lin, J.Y. Li, W.H. Bao. Investigation on hot forming limits of high strength steel 22MnB5. Comp Mater Sci, 49(2010) 326–332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikravesh, M. Naderi, G.H. Akbari. Influence of hot plastic deformation and cooling rate on martensite and bainite start temperatures in 22MnB5 steel. Mat Sci Eng A, 540(2012)24–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Li, L.F. He, G.Q. Zhao, L. Zhang. Constitutive relationships of hot stamping boron steel B1500HS based on the modified Arrhenius and Johnson-Cook model. Mat Sci Eng A, 580(2013)330–348 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. So, D. Fabann, H. Hoffmann, et al. An investigation of the blanking process of the quenchable boron alloyed steel 22MnB5 before and after hot stamping process. J Mater Proc Techn, 212(2012)437–449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. He, H.P. Li, K. Gai, et al. Technological parameters optimization and numerical simulation of induction hardening for 55CrMo steel. Trans Mater Heat Treat, 36(2015)199–204 [Google Scholar]
- B. Abdulhay, B. Bourouga, C. Dessain, et al. Development of estimation procedure of contact heat transfer coefficient at the part-tool interface in hot stamping process. Heat Trans Eng, 32(2011)497–505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hu, L. Ying, Y. Li, Z.W Liao. Effect of oxide scale on temperature-dependent interfacial heat transfer in hot stamping process. J Mater Proc Techn, 213(2013) 1475–1483 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.