MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- A. Chandra, D. Q. Wei, G. N. Patey, The frequency dependent conductivity of electrolyte solutions, J. The Journal of chemical physics. 99(3) (1993) 2083–2094. [CrossRef]
- A. Chandra, B. Bagchi, Ion conductance in electrolyte solutions, J. The Journal of chemical physics. 110(20) (1999) 10024–10034. [CrossRef]
- P. Debye and H. Falkenhagen, Z. Phys. 29 (1928) 121;
- 29 (1928) 401.
- T. Yamaguchi, T. Matsuoka, S. Koda, A theoretical study on the frequency-dependent electric conductivity of electrolyte solutions, J. The Journal of chemical physics. 127(23) (2007) 234501. [CrossRef]
- L. Hołysz, A. Szcześ, E. Chibowski, Effects of a static magnetic field on water and electrolyte solutions, J. Journal of Colloid & Interface Science. 316(2) (2007) 996–1002. [CrossRef]
- A. Szcześ, E. Chibowski, L. Hołysz, et al, Effects of static magnetic field on water at kinetic condition, J. Chemical Engineering & Processing. 50(1) (2011) 124–127. [CrossRef]
- F. Moosavi, M. Gholizadeh. Magnetic effects on the solvent properties investigated by molecular dynamics simulation, J. Journal of Magnetism & Magnetic Materials. 354(3) (2014) 239–247. [CrossRef]
- K. T. Chang, C. I. Weng, The effect of an external magnetic field on the structure of liquid water using molecular dynamics simulation, J. Journal of Applied physics. 100(4) (2006) 043917–043917–6. [CrossRef]
- S.K. Cheng, L. Chen, N. Li, F. Cai, Experimental study of influence of magnetic field on NaCl solution conductivity, J. Chinese High Technology Letters. 10 (2010) 1091–1095.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.