MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- D. X. Wang, A. P. Fu, H. L. Li, Y. Q. Wang, J. Q. Liu, P. Z. Guo, X. S. Zhao, Mesoporous carbon spheres with controlled porosity for high-performance lithium-sulfur batteries, Journal of power sources, 285 (2015) 469–477. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qu, Y. X. Yin, Y. Q. Wang, Y. Yan, Y. G. Guo, W. G. Song, Layer structured α-fe2o3 nanodisk/reduced graphene oxide composites as high-performance anode materials for lithium-ion batteries, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 5 (2013) 3932–3936. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, X. Hu, W. Luo, F. Xia, Y. Huang, Reconstruction of Conformal Nanoscale MnO on Graphene as a High-Capacity and Long-Life Anode Material for Lithium Ion Batteries, Adv. Funct.Mater. 23 (2013) 2436–2444. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Geim, Graphene: Status and prospects. Science 324 (2009) 1530–1534. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Y. Jing, A. P Fu, H. L. Li, J. Q. Liu, P. Z. Guo, Y. Q. Wang, X. S. Zhao, One-step solvothermal preparation of Fe3O4/graphene composites at elevated temperature and their application as anode materials for Lithium-ion batteries, RSC Advances, 4 (2014) 59981–59989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, A. P. Fu, H. L. Li, J. Q. Liu, P. Z. Guo, X. S. Zhao, L. H. Xia, Preparation of cellulose based microspheres by combining spray coagulating with spray drying, Carbohydrate Polymers 111 (2014) 393–399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yu, A. P Fu, H. L. Li, H. Liu, R. Lv, J. Q. Liu, P. Z. Guo, X. S. Zhao, Synthesis and Characterization of Magnetically Separable Ag Nanoparticles Decorated Mesoporous Fe3O4@Carbon with Antibacterial and Catalytic Properties, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 457 (2014) 288–296. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. X. Cheng, A. P. Fu, H. L. Li, Y. Q. Wang, P. Z. Guo, J. Q. Liu, J. T. Zhang, X. S. Zhao, Sustainable Preparation of Copper Particles Decorated Carbon Microspheres and Studies on Their Bactericidal Activity and Catalytic Properties, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 3 (2015) 2414–2422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, D. W. Wang, F. Li, L. Zhang, N. Li, Z. S. Wu, L. Wen, G. Q. Liu, H. M. Cheng, Graphene-wrapped Fe3O4 anode material with improved reversible capacity and cyclic stability for lithium ion batteries Chem. Mater. 22 (2010) 5306–5313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, H. L. Li, A. P. Fu, J. Q. Liu, W. N. Ye, P. Z. Guo, G. S. Pang, X. S. Zhao, An RAPET approach to in-situ synthesis of carbon modified Li4Ti5O12 anode nanocrystals with improved conductivity, New J Chem. 38 (2014) 616–623. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.