MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Akisetty, C.K., S.-J. Lee, and S.N. Amirkhanian, High temperature properties of rubberized binders containing warm asphalt additives, Construction and Building Materials. 23 (2009) 565–573. [CrossRef]
- You, Z., et al., Nanoclay-modified asphalt materials: Preparation and characterization, Construction and Building Materials. 25 (2011) 1072–1078. [CrossRef]
- Hınıslıoğlu, S. and E. Ağar, Use of waste high density polyethylene as bitumen modifier in asphalt concrete mix, Materials Letters. 58 (2004) 267–271. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, F. and J. Yu, The research for high-performance SBR compound modified asphalt, Construction and Building Materials.24 (2010) 410–418. [CrossRef]
- Tayfur, S., H. Ozen, and A. Aksoy, Investigation of rutting performance of asphalt mixtures containing polymer modifiers, Construction and Building Materials. 21 (2007) 328–337. [CrossRef]
- Cong, P., S. Chen, and H. Chen, Effects of diatomite on the properties of asphalt binder, Construction and Building Materials. 30 (2012) 495–499. [CrossRef]
- Yamaguchi, K., L. Sasaki, and S. Meiarashi, Mechanism of asphalt binder aging by ultraviolet irradiation and aging resistance by adding carbon black, Journal of the Japan Petroleum Institute. 47 (2004) 266–273. [CrossRef]
- Xie, J., et al., Influence of surface treated fly ash with coupling agent on asphalt mixture moisture damage, Construction and Building Materials, 30 (2012) 340–346. [CrossRef]
- Peng, X.-Q., et al., The preparation study of the vulcanization accelerator silicone rubber, Gongneng Cailiao/Journal of Functional Materials. 41 (2010) 1820–1822+1826.
- Peng, X., et al., Effects of the C-S-H powder on the hydration process and mechanism of cement, Jianzhu Cailiao Xuebao/Journal of Building Materials. 18 (2015) 195–201.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.