MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- I. J. Gaitana, S. C. Medinaa, J. C. Gonzáleza and et al, Evaluation of toxicity and degradation of a chlorophenol mixture by the laccase produced by Trametes pubescens, Bioresour. Technol. 102 (2011) 3632–3635. [CrossRef]
- DW Li, L Luo, ZY Pang and et al, Novel phenolic biosensor based on a magnetic polydopamine-laccase-nickel nanoparticle loaded carbon nanofiber composite, ACS Appl. Mater. Inter. 6 (2014) 5144–5151. [CrossRef]
- YY Liu, ZT Zeng, GM Zeng and et al, Immobilization of laccase on magnetic bimodal mesoporous carbon and the application in the removal of phenolic compounds, Bioresour. Technol. 115 (2012) 21–26. [CrossRef]
- LF Yin, ZY Shen, JF Niu & et al, Degradation of pentachlorophenol and 2, 4-dichlorophenol by sequential visible-light driven photocatalysis and laccase catalysis, Environ. Sci. Technol. 44 (2010) 9117–9122. [CrossRef]
- XZ Liu, Q Zhang, YX Liang and R. F. Zhang, Biodegradation of 2-chlorophenol by laccase immobilized on large-sized macroporous silica, Adv. Mater. Res. 1010–1012 (2014) 830–834.
- XB Zheng, Q Wang, YJ Jiang and G Jing, Biomimetic synthesis of magnetic composite particles for laccase immobilization, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 51 (2012) 10140–10146. [CrossRef]
- W Zhang and XS Yang, Methods for immobilizing enzymes and some applications, Chinese Journal of Nature. 5 (2000) 282–286.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.