MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Battle and McCarthy [AD] Battle, Guy and McCarthy, Christopher, “Intelligent Cities – A Climate for Change, Architectural Design”, Vol. 66, No. 9/10, Multi Source Synthesis, March/April 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Compagno, A., “Intelligent glass facades: material, practice, design”, Basel: Birkhäuser Verlag., 1999. [Google Scholar]
- David Hadden & Andy Lee, “The Role of External Façade in Protecting Building occupants against Terrorism and Impacts”, London, 2002. Can be found here -www.psdas.gov.hk/content/doc/2002-1-20/Day%201%20-%20Ir.Dr.%20Andy%20LEE%20-%202002-1-20.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Davies, M., Jackaway, A., Hardy, R., Dewey, E., and Littler, J., “A translucent louvre system: design concepts, modeling work and monitored data”, Building Research & Information, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- De Dear, R. and Brager, G.S., “Thermal comfort in naturally ventilated buildings”, revisions to ASHRAE Standard 55, Energy and Buildings 34(6), 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Fitzgerald, J., & Fitzgerald, A.F., “Fundamentals of systems analysis. Using structured analysis and design techniques”, John Wiley & Sons. 3rd edition (1st edition in 1973), New York, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Houghton, D., “Here comes the sun - A look at daylighting system”, Architectural Lighting. 14(1), 1999. [Google Scholar]
- John Murphy, “Samrt Dedicated outdoor Air systems”, ASHRAE Journal, July-2006 [Google Scholar]
- Klooster, T., “Smart Surfaces—and their Application in Architecture and Design”, Basel, Birkhäuser, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Kroner, W.M., “An intelligent and responsive architecture. Automation in Construction”, Elsevier Science Ltd, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, E.S. and Selkowitz., S.E., “The design and evaluation of integrated envelope and lighting control strategies for commercial buildings”, ASHRAE Transactions 101(1), 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Littlefair, P.J., “Innovative daylighting: Review of systems and evaluation methods”, Lighting Research and Technology 22(1), 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loonen, R., “Climative Adaptive Building Shells”, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ritter, A., “Smart Materials in Architecture, Interior Architecture and Design”, Architectural Press, Berlin, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Sherbini, K & Krowczyk, R., “Overview of Intelligent Architecture”, 1stASCAAD International Conference, E-Design in Architecture, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Stec, W., & van Paassen, A.H.C., “Integration of the Double Skin Façade with the buildings, Energy in Built Environment”, Energy Technology, TU Delft, Mekelweg 2, 2628 CD, Delft, The Netherlands, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Tombazis, A.N., “On skins and other preoccupations of architectural design”, Renewable Energy 8(1-4), Elsevier Science Ltd., 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Velds, M., “Assessment of lighting quality in office rooms with daylighting systems”, Ph.D. dissertation. Delft: Technische Universiteit Delft, Dutchaland, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Wingginton, M & Harris, J., “Intelligent Skins”, Architectural Press, an Imprint of Elsevier, Linacre House, Jordan Hill, Oxford, UK, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.