MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- McGraw Hill Construction The Business Value of BIM for Construction in Major Global Markets, SmartMarket Report (2014) Online: https://synchroltd.com/newsletters/Business%20Value%20Of%20BIM%20In%20Global%20Markets%202014.pdf
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks, & K. Liston, BIM handbook: A guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineers and contractors. (2nd ed.) Hoboken, NJ: Wiley (2011)
- M. Laakso & A. Kiviniemi “The IFC standard - a review of history, development, and standardization.” J. Info. Tech., 17, 134–161 (2012) Online: http://www.itcon.org/2012/9
- J. Steel, R. Drogemuller & B. Toth, “Model interoperability in Building Information Modelling.” Software and Systems Modelling, 11, 99–109 (2012) [CrossRef]
- (QTMR) Queensland Transport and Main Roads (2015) Transport-and-Main-Roads-12D-model-customisation Online: http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/business-industry/Road-systems-and-engineering/Software/Transport-and-Main-Roads-12D-model-customisation.aspx
- N. Lee, T. Salama, & G. Wang, “Building information modeling for quality management in infrastructure construction projects.” In Issa, R., & Flood, I. (eds.) Proc. Comput. in Civ. and Build. Eng., 65–72 (2014) Online: http://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1061/9780784413616.009
- M. Laakso & A. Kiviniemi. “The IFC standard - a review of history, development, and standardization.” J. Info. Tech., 17, 134–161 (2012) Online: http://www.itcon.org/2012/9
- CIDB, Construction Industry Review. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (2009)
- Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, LRT Line Extension, About the Project (2015) Online: http://www.myrapid.com.my/projects/lrtextension/about-project/about-project
- CIDB. The Construction Industry Transformation Program, 2016-2020. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Construction (2015) Industry Development Board Malaysia. Online: http// www.citp.my/download.php?f=CITP-public.pdf
- Sunway Group Construction, Monthly Progress Reports. Kuala Lumpur: Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (2012)
- S. El-Omari & O. Moselhi, (2011). “Integrating automated data acquisition technologies for progress reporting of construction projects” J. Automati. in Constr., 20, 699–705. [CrossRef]
- A. Behnam, A Study on the Application of Location-Based Management and Automated Progress Monitoring for Linear Construction Projects, Unpublished MPhil thesis. Semenyih: University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (2015)
- R. Kenley & T.Harfield, New Project Management Models: Productivity Improvement for Infrastructure. Perth: SBENRC (2014)
- Building SMART, IFC Infrastructure Room, (2015) Online: http://www.buildingsmart-tech.org/infrastructure
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.