MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- McGraw Hill Construction The Business Value of BIM for Construction in Major Global Markets, SmartMarket Report (2014) Online: https://synchroltd.com/newsletters/Business%20Value%20Of%20BIM%20In%20Global%20Markets%202014.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks, & K. Liston, BIM handbook: A guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineers and contractors. (2nd ed.) Hoboken, NJ: Wiley (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Laakso & A. Kiviniemi “The IFC standard - a review of history, development, and standardization.” J. Info. Tech., 17, 134–161 (2012) Online: http://www.itcon.org/2012/9 [Google Scholar]
- J. Steel, R. Drogemuller & B. Toth, “Model interoperability in Building Information Modelling.” Software and Systems Modelling, 11, 99–109 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- (QTMR) Queensland Transport and Main Roads (2015) Transport-and-Main-Roads-12D-model-customisation Online: http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/business-industry/Road-systems-and-engineering/Software/Transport-and-Main-Roads-12D-model-customisation.aspx [Google Scholar]
- N. Lee, T. Salama, & G. Wang, “Building information modeling for quality management in infrastructure construction projects.” In Issa, R., & Flood, I. (eds.) Proc. Comput. in Civ. and Build. Eng., 65–72 (2014) Online: http://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1061/9780784413616.009 [Google Scholar]
- M. Laakso & A. Kiviniemi. “The IFC standard - a review of history, development, and standardization.” J. Info. Tech., 17, 134–161 (2012) Online: http://www.itcon.org/2012/9 [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Construction Industry Review. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, LRT Line Extension, About the Project (2015) Online: http://www.myrapid.com.my/projects/lrtextension/about-project/about-project [Google Scholar]
- CIDB. The Construction Industry Transformation Program, 2016-2020. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Construction (2015) Industry Development Board Malaysia. Online: http// www.citp.my/download.php?f=CITP-public.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sunway Group Construction, Monthly Progress Reports. Kuala Lumpur: Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. El-Omari & O. Moselhi, (2011). “Integrating automated data acquisition technologies for progress reporting of construction projects” J. Automati. in Constr., 20, 699–705. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Behnam, A Study on the Application of Location-Based Management and Automated Progress Monitoring for Linear Construction Projects, Unpublished MPhil thesis. Semenyih: University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kenley & T.Harfield, New Project Management Models: Productivity Improvement for Infrastructure. Perth: SBENRC (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Building SMART, IFC Infrastructure Room, (2015) Online: http://www.buildingsmart-tech.org/infrastructure [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.