MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- A. Ghafar, A, The Dilapidation Survey Report., “Majalah Akitek”, V.16, I.1, 19–21 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghaffar, A. British Colonial Architecture in Malaysia 1800-1930. KL: Jab Muzium Malaysia. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, A.B., Billions wasted in repairing buildings. NAFAM Conf KL, 13-14 August (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Arazi. I, Faris. K and Mahmoud. S, Maintenance Management Framework for Conservation of Heritage Buildings in Malaysia. JMAS. Vol. 4, No. 11, 66–77 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Chew. M.Y.L., Defect analysis in wet areas of buildings. JCBM, 165–173. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Haryati, M.I, Learning from Defects in Design and Build Hospital Projects in Malaysia. Int Conf on SocSci &Humanity, Vol 5, 238–242 92 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Idid, S.Z.A. Pemeliharaan Warisan Rupa Bandar: Panduan Mengenali Warisan Rupa Bandar Berasaskan Inventori Bangunan Warisan Malaysia. KL: BWM. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Kamarul, S.K, Lilawati, A.W and Ghafar, A..Pilot, A. Survey on The Conservation Of Historical Buildings In Malaysia. Proc of 2nd. Int conf on BEDC, 3-4th. USM (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Kamarul, S.K, Lilawati, A.W, Ghafar, A..A and Saipol Bari K, A.. Understanding the common Building Defect in Malaysia’s Historic Buildings, The Int Conf on BEDC, 3rd-4th, USM (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mardziah, K. and Md. Azree, O.M. Building Condition Assessment And Defect Analysis On Heritage Shophouse In Peneng, Malaysia: Case Study. IJE. Vol. 2(3), 77–80, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Md Azree O.M, N.A. Agus Salim, S.W. Tan, N.M. Tawil and N. Md Ulang Assessment of Significant Causes to School Building Defects. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Nadia, O. and Md Azree, O.M (2013). General Building Defects: Causes, Symptoms and Remedial Work. EJTD, Vol.(3), No 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, J., Hansen, E. J. D. E., and Aagard, N. Buildability as Tool for Optimisation of Building Defects. SS, Vol 8, pp 25–32. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Olanrewaju, A. L., Mohd Faris, K., and Arazi, I. Sustainability in the Context of Maintenance: Building Defects in the Malaysian University Campus. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Pheng, L.S. and Wee, D Improving maintenance and reducing building defects through ISO 9000. JQME, Vol 7 No 1, 6–24. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Po Seng Kian (2001) A Review Of Factors Affecting Building Defects In Singapore. DTl, Vol. 3, No. 2, 64–68 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Shittu, A. A., Adamu, A. D., Mohamed, A., Suleiman, B., Isa, R. B., Ibrahim, K., and Shehu, M. A. Appraisal of Building Defects Due To Poor Workmanship in Public Building in Minna, Nigeria. JE, Vol 3, 30–38. 95 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Siti Solehah, M.S and Md Azree, O.M Heritage Building Roof Element Conservation: Peneng Old Town Hall Case Study, JER. Vol. 42, No.2, 424. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Suhana, J., Adi Irfan, C.A, Norngaini, M.T., Surat, M. and Kamaruzzaman, S.N. Preliminary Survey and Defect Analysis of Traditional Timber Mosques in Malaysia. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zainal, A.A, Sharifah Haminah, S., Ismail, Abdul Rahman and Maizam, A. Sch Bld Maintenance Strategy: A New Management Approach. Reservation; MUCEET, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.