MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- K. Alauddin, ‘The Development of an Intellectual Capital Framework for Successful Adaptive Re-use’, Sch.PCPM. Melbourne, RMIT University. PhD (2014)
- R Ball, ‘Developers, regeneration and sustainability issues in the reuse of vacant industrial buildings’, BRI, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 140–8 (1999).
- SBA Karim, KS Kamal, LA Wahab and M Hanid, ‘Risk assessment and refurbishment: The case of Ipoh Railway Station Perak, Malaysia’, MICRA, Malaysia, March (2007)
- D Kincaid, ‘Adaptability potentials for buildings and infrastructure in sustainable cities’, Facilities, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 155–61(2000) [CrossRef]
- S Kivrak, G Arslan, I Dikmen and MT Birgonul, ‘Capturing Knowledge in Construction Projects: Knowledge Platform for Contractors’, JME, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 87–95(2008)
- G. Kululanga and R. McCaffer, ‘Measuring knowledge management for construction organizations’, ECAM (5/6): 346–354.(1993).
- E Kurul 2007, ‘A qualitative approach to exploring adaptive re-use processess’, Facilities, vol. Vol. 25, no. No. 13/14, p. 16 (2007)
- D Latham, Creative re-use of buildings, 2 vols., (Donhead, Dorset 2000)
- K London and J Chen 2004, ‘Firm social, cultural and intellectual capital: strategic indicators of international client satisfaction‘, Int Conf., http://eprints.qut.edu.au/27358/ (2004)
- J Mason, ‘Qualitative Researching’, (SAGE Publication Inc., Great Britain. 1996)
- T. Maqsood, ‘The Role of Knowledge Management in Supporting Innovation and Learning in Construction’, Sch.BIT. Melbourne, RMIT University. PhD: 181 (2006).
- I. Nonaka ‘A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation’, Organizational Science, 5(1), 14–37 (1994). [CrossRef]
- I. Nonaka, and G. von Krogh, ‘Tacit Knowledge and Knowledge Conversion: Controversy and Advancement in Organizational Knowledge Creation Theory’, Organization Science, 20(3), 635–652 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Petra M. Bosch-Sijtsema, Lars-Henrik Henriksson, Managing projects with distributed and embedded knowledge through interactions, Int. Journal of PM, Vol 32, Issue 8, 2014, Pages 1432-1444 (2014)
- M. J. Sajjad, ‘A holistic view of knowledge management strategy’, Journal of Knowledge Management 12(2): 57–66 (2008). [CrossRef]
- R Shipley, S Utz and M Parsons, ‘Does adaptive reuse pay? A study of the bussiness of building renovation in Ontario, Canada’, Int. Journal of HS, vol. Vol. 12, No. 6, p. 15 (2006)
- J. C. Spender ‘Making knowledge the basis of a dynamic theory of the firm’, Strategic Man. journal, 17, 45–62 (1996). [CrossRef]
- RK Yin ‘Case Study Research; Design and Methods’, Fourth edn, vol. 5, (SAGE Publications, Inc, United States of America 2009).
- M Yuan and J Yang, ‘A Knowledge Management Framework to Promote Infrastructure Project Sustainability’, in 15th Int.Symp on CME, Nanjing, China, vol. 29(2009)
- Waleed Tarek Ali Shehata, Yasser Moustafa, Lobna Sherif, Ashraf Botros, “Towards the comprehensive and systematic assessment of the adaptive reuse of Islamic architectural heritage in Cairo”, Journal of CHM&SD, Vol. 5Iss 1 pp. 14–29 (2015)
- P Watson 2009, ‘A methodology for attaining and assessing project success for rehabilitation projects’, Journal of BldgAppr, vol. Vol. 4, no. No.3, p. 9 (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.