MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- WoodB., The role of existing buildings in the sustainability agenda. Facilities, 2006. 24(1-2): p. 61–67. [CrossRef]
- ElmualimA., ValleR., and KwawuW., Discerning policy and drivers for sustainable facilities management practice. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, 2012. 1: p. 16–25. [CrossRef]
- ElmualimA., et al., Barriers and commitment of facilities management profession to the sustainability agenda. Building and Environment, 2010. 45(1): p. 58–64. [CrossRef]
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Environmentally sustainable buildings: challenges and policies, 2003, OECD: Paris.
- BaharumM.R. and PittM., Determining a conceptual framework for green FM intellectual capital. Journal of Facilities Management, 2009. 7(4): p. 267–282. [CrossRef]
- HodgesC.P., A facility manager’s approach to sustainability. Journal of Facilities Management, 2005. 3(4): p. 312–324. [CrossRef]
- PriceS., PittM., and TuckerM., Implications of a sustainability policy for facilities management organisations. Facilities, 2011. 29(9/10): p. 391–410. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK. European Facilities Management: the next generation. 2009, Nardeen: EuroFM.
- MyedaN.E. and PittM., Facilities management in Malaysia: Understanding the development and practice. Facilities, 2014, 32(9/10).
- Nazali Mohd Noor, M. and PittM., A critical review on innovation in facilities management service delivery. Facilities, 2009, 27(5/6): p. 211–228. [CrossRef]
- KamaruzzamanS.N. and ZawawiE.M.A., Development of facilities management in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management, 2010. 8(1): p. 75–81. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK., et al., eds. Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance. 2004, Oxon: Spon Press. [CrossRef]
- TuckerM., Sustainable facilities management, in Total Sustainability in the Built Environment, CotgraveA. and RileyM., Editors. 2013, Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM), Facilities Management Introduction. 2014, Available from: http://www.bifm.org.uk/bifm/about/facilities.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), What is Facility Management. 2013, Available from: http://www.ifma.org/about/what-is-facility-management.
- PittM. and TuckerM., Performance measurement in facilities management: driving innovation? Property Management, 2008. 26(4): p. 241–254. [CrossRef]
- KincaidD., Integrated Facility Management. Facilities, 1994. 12(8): p. 20–23. [CrossRef]
- BaharumM.R., Recycling initiatives in the UK shopping centres, factors critical to success 2011, Unpublished PhD thesis, Liverpool John Moores University.
- BarrettP. and BaldryD., Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice. 2nd ed. 2003, Oxford: Blackwell.
- NuttB., Four competing futures for facility management. Facilities, 2000. 18(3/4): p. 124–132. [CrossRef]
- MooreM. and FinchE., Facilities management in South East Asia. Facilities, 2004. 22(9/10): p. 259–270. [CrossRef]
- ApplebyP., Sustainable retrofit and facilities management. 2013: Abingdon: Routledge.
- ShahS.S., Sustainable practice for the facilities manager. [electronic resource]. 2007: Oxford: Blackwell.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Exploring the current trends and future outlook for facility management professionals, 2007, IFMA Report, Facility Management Forecast, 2007.
- MengX., The role of facilities managers in sustainable practice in the UK and Ireland. Smart and Sustainable Built Environment, 2014. 3(1): p. 23–34. [CrossRef]
- IkediashiD.I., OgunlanaS.O., and UjeneA.O., An investigation on policy direction and drivers for sustainable facilities management practice in Nigeria. Journal of Facilities Management, 2014. 12(3): p. 303–322. [CrossRef]
- NuttB., Infrastructure resources: forging alignments between supply and demand. Facilities, 2004. 22(13/14): p. 335–343. [CrossRef]
- PittM., et al., Towards sustainable construction: promotion and best practices. Construction Innovation, 2009. 9(2): p. 201. [CrossRef]
- ElmualimA., et al., The Practice of Sustainable Facilities Management: Design Sentiments and the Knowledge Chasm. Architectural Engineering & Design Management, 2009. 5(1/2): p. 91–102. [CrossRef]
- WeteringJ.v.d. and WyattP., Office sustainability: occupier perceptions and implementation of policy. Journal of European Real Estate Research, 2011. 4(1): p. 29–47. [CrossRef]
- SanzS.A.N.Z.I., Strong sustainability for New Zealand: principles and scenarios 2009, New Zealand: SANZ.
- SapriM. and PittM.. Performance measurement in facilities management; state of knowledge. in 21st Annual ARCOM Conference, 7-9 September 2005, SOAS. 2005. University of London: Association of Researchers in Construction Management.
- AmaratungaR. D. G., Theory building in facilities mangement performance: application of some core performance measurement and management principles 2001, Unpublished PhD thesis, University of Salford.
- AmaratungaD. and BaldryD., A conceptual framework to measure facilities management performance. Property Management, 2003. 21(2): p. 171–189. [CrossRef]
- ParkerC., Performance measurement. Work study, 2000. 49(2): p. 63–66. [CrossRef]
- NeelyA., The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next? International journal of operations & production management, 1999. 19(2): p. 205–228. [CrossRef]
- KaplanR.S. and NortonD.P., Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System. Harvard Business Review, 2007. 85(7/8): p. 150–161.
- KennerleyM. and NeelyA., Performance measurement frameworks: a review, in Business performance measurement: Theory and practice, NeelyA., Editor. 2002, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, p. 145–155. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK., ed. Facilities Management: Theory and Practice. 1996, Oxon: Taylor & Francis. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK., A strategy for facilities management. Facilities, 2003. 21(11/12): p. 269–274. [CrossRef]
- MadritschT. and EbingerM., Performance Measurement In Facility Management The Environment Management Maturity Model Bem3. Research Journal of Economics, Business and ICT, 2011. 2.
- AmaratungaD., BaldryD., and SarsharM., Assessment of facilities management performance – what next? Facilities, 2000. 18(1/2): p. 66–75. [CrossRef]
- LavyS., GarciaJ.A., and DixitM.K., Establishment of KPIs for facility performance measurement: review of literature. Facilities, 2010. 28(9/10): p. 440–464. [CrossRef]
- AmaratungaD. and BaldryD. Performance measurement in facilities management organisations: transition from measurement to management. 2002, Available from: http://usir.salford.ac.uk/9903/1/performance_measurement.pdf
- BrackertzN., Relating physical and service performance in local government community facilities. Facilities, 2006. 24(7/8): p. 280–291. [CrossRef]
- VarcoeB.J., Facilities performance measurement. Facilities, 1996. 14(10/11): p. 46–51. [CrossRef]
- Procurement Executives Association (PEA), Guide to a balanced scorecard performance management methodology: moving from performance measurement to performance management, 1999, Available from: http://web.cjcu.edu.tw/~lcc/Courses/BalancedScorecardPerfAndMeth%20Tutorial.pdf.
- NeelyA., GregoryM., and PlattsK., Performance measurement system design: a literature review and research agenda. International journal of operations & production management, 2005. 25(12): p. 1228–1263. [CrossRef]
- AmaratungaD. and BaldryD., Moving from performance measurement to performance management. Facilities, 2002a. 20(5/6): p. 217–223. [CrossRef]
- EaganP.D. and JoeresE., Development of a facility-based environmental performance indicator related to sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 1997. 5(4): p. 269–278. [CrossRef]
- EpsteinM.J. and WisnerP.S., Using a Balanced Scorecard to Implement Sustainability. Environmental Quality Management, 2001. 11(2): p. 1–10. [CrossRef]
- CableJ.H. and DavisJ.S., Key Performance Indicators for Federal Facilities Portfolios, Federal Facilities Council Technical Report 147, 2004: National Academies Press Washington, DC.
- HinksJ., Business-related performance measures for facilities management, in Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance, AlexanderK., et al., Editors. 2004, New York: SPON Press, p. 97–107.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.