MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Kim Hawtrey, pers. comm., 8 September 2015.
- BIS Shrapnel, 2015, ‘Building in Australia, 2015-2030; Building Forecasting’, 35th Ed., July, pp. 302 [paper]
- QBCC, 2015a, ‘Annual Report 2014-2015’, http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/QBCC_Annual_Report_-_1Dec13_-_30Jun14.pdf
- HopeP. G., 2015, ‘QBCC 2014-15 dispute resolution service review of high-density residential building work’, July.
- Australian Government, 2015, http://www.business.gov.au/business-topics/business-structures-and-types/industry-factsheets/Pages/national-construction-code.aspx
- QBCC Act 1991, 2015, pt. 1 (3), Queensland Government, "https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/CURRENT/Q/QldBuildConCommA91.pdf"
- QBCC 2015d, ‘DNA Sheet’, (internal document)
- QBCC, 2015c, ‘Corporate Plan 2015 – 2019; for peace of mind’, https://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/QBCC_Corporate_Plan_2015-2019.pdf
- QBCC, 2015b, ‘License Classes’, http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/when-you-need-licence/licence-classes
- GeorgiouJ., SmithJ., and LoveP. E. D., 2002a, ‘Defects and quality control in the housing industry: Implications for management and regulatory control,’ Proc., 8th Int. Conf. on ISO 9000 & TQM (Change Management) CD-ROM, Centre for Management Quality Research, CMQR, at RMIT Univ., RMIT Storey Hall, Melbourne, Australia.
- SmithJ., MillsA., and Iyer-RanigaU., 2004, ‘Benchmarking the implementation of continuing professional development in the Victorian construction industry’, Benchmarking CPD, FABP, UM, Building Commission, Victoria.
- BrennanB., 1990, ‘Continuing Professional Education’, Australian Council for Educational Research, Canberra.
- DISR, 1999, ‘Building for Growth: An Analysis of the Australian Building and Construction Industries (Competitive Australia)’, Department of Industry, Science and Resources, Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra.
- IlozorB., OkorohM. I., and EgbuC. E., 2004, ‘Understanding residential house defects in Australia from the State of Victoria,’ Build. Environ, 39, 327–337.
- MillsA., LoveP. E. D., and WilliamsP., 2009, ‘Defect costs in residential construction’, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, January.
- ASIC 2015, ‘Insolvency statistics summary’, September quarter, http://download.asic.gov.au/media/3446712/insolvency-statistics-summary-september-quarter-2015-published-10-november-2015.pdf
- GeorgiouJ., LoveP. E. D., and SmithJ., 1999, ‘A comparison of defects in houses constructed by owners and registered builders in the Australian State of Victoria’, Manage. Int. Rev., 17, 3, 160–170.
- GeorgiouJ., SmithJ., and LoveP. E. D., 2002b, ‘Quality improvement through builder registration,’ Proc., 8th Int. Conf. on ISO 9000 & TQM (Change Management), CD-ROM, Centre for Management Quality Research, CMQR, at RMIT Univ., RMIT Storey Hall, Melbourne, Australia.
- CRC CI, 2009, ‘Guide to leading practice for dispute avoidance and resolution, http://www.construction-innovation.info/images/pdfs/DAR_Guide.pdf
- ABS 2013, 8772.0, Private sector construction industry, Australia, 2011-12, http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/8772.0Main%20Features22011-12?opendocument
- CPSISC, 2014, p. 19, ‘Environmental Scan 2014-15, Construction and Property Services Industry Skills Council, pp. 76. (e.g. Construction and Property Services Market) [paper].
- HopeP. G., 2014, ‘Environmental Scan 2014-15’, QBCC (internal document) pp. 76.
- RBA, 2015, ‘Minutes of the Monetary Policy Meeting of the Reserve Bank Board’, Sydney, 4 August.
- Queensland Treasury, 2015, ‘Queensland population counter’, 24 September, http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/products/reports/pop-growth-qld/qld-pop-counter.php
- KingD., and MacgregorC., 2000, ‘Using social indicators to measure community vulnerability to natural hazards’, Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 15 (3). pp. 52–57.
- FentonD.M., and MacgregorC., 1999, ‘Framework and Review of Capacity and Motivation for Change to Sustainable Management Practices’, theme 6: Project 6.2.1., Social Sciences Centre, Bureau of Rural Sciences, Canberra.
- Treasury, 2014, ‘Treasury Annual Report 2013-14’, Australian Government, 31 October, http://www.treasury.gov.au/PublicationsAndMedia/Publications/2014/Treasury-Annual-Report-2013-14.
- CoxA., and TownsendM., 1998, ‘Strategic Procurement in Construction, Thomas Telford, London.
- Comptroller and Auditor General, 2001, ‘Modernising Construction’, National Audit Office, London.
- TilleyP. A. 2005, ‘Relationship contracting: a strategy for improved project performance’, SCRI, University of Salford, UK.
- CrowT., 1998, ‘Trust and trustworthiness’, Paper delivered at the International Conference on TQM in Construction, Singapore.
- CrowT., and BardaP., 2001, ‘Projects as wealth creators; drivers of project excellence’, Property Council of Australia, Sydney.
- AbrahamsonM., 1982, ‘Risk management’, Paper presented at the International Construction Law Conference (19-21 October), Sydney.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.