MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Hussien Ahmad Al Tarawneh, The Main Factors Beyond Decision Making, Islamic International University, Malaysia (2012)
- Nor Azizah Mohammed Rum, Implementing Life Cycle Costing in Malaysia Construction Industry: A Review, Universiti Tun Hussien Onn Malaysia (2011)
- N. Mohd Noor, Building Maintenance Budget Determination: An Exploration Study in the Malaysia Government Practice, University Technology MARA, Shah Alam, Malaysia (2011)
- Kamarul Syahril Kamal, Pilot Survey On The Conservation of Historical Buildings in Malaysia, University Technology MARA, Malaysia (2008)
- Matej Kusar, Selection of Efficient Refrofit Scenarios for Public Buildings, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia (2013)
- Carol C. Menassa, A Framework to Assess The Role of Stakeholders in Sustainable Building Retrofit Decisions, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, United States. (2013)
- Azlan Shah Ali, Cost Decision Making in Building Maintenance practice in Malaysia. Faculty of Built Environment, University of Malaya, Malaysia (2009)
- Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Government Procurement Division, Malaysia’s Government Procurement Regime (2010)
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO156-4: 2014, Building Construction- Service Life Planning- Part 4: Service Life Planning Using Building Information Modelling.
- UCL Public Policy, June 2014
- Conference and Exhibition Pumping Best Practice for 2020, The International Centre, Telford (2015)
- Kerajaan Malaysia : Dasar Pengurusan Aset Kerajaan (2009)
- Kerajaan Malasyia : Manual Pengurusan Aset Menyeluruh (2009)
- The Ingeniur Magazine Volume 45 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.