MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Ahmad Fuad, Building Information Modeling, Construction Research Institute of Malaysia (CREAM), First Issue (2012)
- Association Consulting Engineers Malaysia (ACEM) Directory. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.acem.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=1
- A.M. Kassim, M.S. Jamri, M. N. Othman, M.Z.A. Rashid, S.J.S. Ismail, “Design and Development of Low Cost Certified Green Building for Non Residential Existing Building (NREB)”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 748, 1125–1129 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Abu Bakar, A.H., Abd Razak, A., Abdullahi, S., Awang, A., Parumal, V., Critical Success Factor For Sustainable Housing: A Framework From The Project Management View. Asian Journal of Management Research. ISSN 2229-3795, 66–80 (2010)
- Abdulllah, F. M., Chiet, V. C., Anuar, K., & Shen, T. T., An Overview on the Growth and Development of the Malaysian Construction Industry. Workshop on Construction Contract Management (University Teknologi Malaysia, 2004)
- Bell, H. R., Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches. (London: Sage Publishing Ltd, 1993).
- Nazirah Zainul Abidin, Sustainable Construction in Malaysia – Developers’ Awareness (2009). Retrieved from http://www.waset.org/journals/waset/v53/v53-131.pdf.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.