MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Yagmur-Kilimci, E. S. 3D mental visualization in architectural design.PhD Dissertation. Georgia Institute of Technology. (2010)
- Sebastian, R. Changing roles of the clients, architects and contractors through BIM. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 18(2), 176–187. (2011) [CrossRef]
- Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., & Liston, K. BIM Handbook: A Guide To Building Information Modeling For Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers & Contractors.New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons. (2011)
- Denzer, A. S., & Hedges, K. E. From CAD to BIM: Educational strategies for the coming paradigm shift.AEI. (2008)
- Shourangiz, E., Mohamad, M. I., Hassanabadi, M. S., & Saeed, S. Flexibility of BIM towards Design Change. 2nd International Conference on Construction and Project Management, IPEDR, 15(2011)©(2011) IACSIT Press, Singapore. (2011)
- Eastman, C. M. Building product models: computer environments, supporting design and construction.CRC press. (1999)
- Hsieh, C. Y. The emergence of creativity in digital development of architecture. Proceeding of the 9th CAADRIA conference, 173–188. (2004)
- Reichwald, R., Piller, F. T., & Möslein, K. Information as a critical success factor for mass customization or: why even a customized shoe not always fits. ASAC-IFSAM 2000 Conference. (2000)
- Blecker, T. Information and management systems for product customization. Springer Science & Business Media, 7. (2005)
- Penttilä, H. Describing the changes in architectural information technology to understand design complexity and free-form architectural expression. ITcon Special Issue, The Effects of CAD on Building Form and Design Quality, 11. (2006)
- Kagioglou, M. Developing a vision of nD-enabled construction.Construct IT Centre of Excellence, University of Salford. (2003)
- Succar, B. Building information modelling framework: A research and delivery foundation for industry stakeholders. Automation in construction, 18(3), 357–375. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Sinclair, D. BIM overlay to the RIBA outline plan of work. London, UK: RIBA. (2012)
- Elmualim, A., & Gilder, J. BIM: innovation in design management, influence and challenges of implementation. Architectural Engineering and design management, 10(3-4), 183–199. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Ryu, J. W. The Transition of Digital Technologies for Irregular Shaped Buildings. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 12(9), 4210–4215. (2011) [CrossRef]
- Vollers, K. Twist & build: creating non-orthogonal architecture. 010 Publishers. (2001)
- Ren, Z., Yang, F., Bouchlaghem, N. M., & Anumba, C. J. Multi-disciplinary collaborative building design - A comparative study between multi-agent systems and multi-disciplinary optimisation approaches. Automation in Construction, 20(5), 537–549. (2011) [CrossRef]
- Wang, W., Rivard, H., & Zmeureanu, R. Floor shape optimization for green building design. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 20(4), 363–378. (2006) [CrossRef]
- Chan, C. M. An optimality criteria algorithm for tall steel building design using commercial standard sections. Structural optimization, 5(1-2), 26–29. (1992) [CrossRef]
- Pezeshk, S., Camp, C. V., & Chen, D. Design of nonlinear framed structures using genetic optimization. Journal of Structural Engineering, 126(3), 382–388. (2000) [CrossRef]
- Paul Bica. Photo Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. Retrieved Jan 2016, from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Walt_Disney_Concert_Hall_(1609904186).jpg. (2007)
- Wouter Hagens. Photo Expo 1958 Philips Pavilion. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license. Retrieved Jan 2016, from http://www.pengurusanislam.tripod.com/kemiskainan_bandar.htm (1958)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.