MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Yagmur-Kilimci, E. S. 3D mental visualization in architectural design.PhD Dissertation. Georgia Institute of Technology. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sebastian, R. Changing roles of the clients, architects and contractors through BIM. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 18(2), 176–187. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., & Liston, K. BIM Handbook: A Guide To Building Information Modeling For Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers & Contractors.New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Denzer, A. S., & Hedges, K. E. From CAD to BIM: Educational strategies for the coming paradigm shift.AEI. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Shourangiz, E., Mohamad, M. I., Hassanabadi, M. S., & Saeed, S. Flexibility of BIM towards Design Change. 2nd International Conference on Construction and Project Management, IPEDR, 15(2011)©(2011) IACSIT Press, Singapore. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Eastman, C. M. Building product models: computer environments, supporting design and construction.CRC press. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh, C. Y. The emergence of creativity in digital development of architecture. Proceeding of the 9th CAADRIA conference, 173–188. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Reichwald, R., Piller, F. T., & Möslein, K. Information as a critical success factor for mass customization or: why even a customized shoe not always fits. ASAC-IFSAM 2000 Conference. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Blecker, T. Information and management systems for product customization. Springer Science & Business Media, 7. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Penttilä, H. Describing the changes in architectural information technology to understand design complexity and free-form architectural expression. ITcon Special Issue, The Effects of CAD on Building Form and Design Quality, 11. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kagioglou, M. Developing a vision of nD-enabled construction.Construct IT Centre of Excellence, University of Salford. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Succar, B. Building information modelling framework: A research and delivery foundation for industry stakeholders. Automation in construction, 18(3), 357–375. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Sinclair, D. BIM overlay to the RIBA outline plan of work. London, UK: RIBA. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Elmualim, A., & Gilder, J. BIM: innovation in design management, influence and challenges of implementation. Architectural Engineering and design management, 10(3-4), 183–199. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ryu, J. W. The Transition of Digital Technologies for Irregular Shaped Buildings. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 12(9), 4210–4215. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vollers, K. Twist & build: creating non-orthogonal architecture. 010 Publishers. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ren, Z., Yang, F., Bouchlaghem, N. M., & Anumba, C. J. Multi-disciplinary collaborative building design - A comparative study between multi-agent systems and multi-disciplinary optimisation approaches. Automation in Construction, 20(5), 537–549. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W., Rivard, H., & Zmeureanu, R. Floor shape optimization for green building design. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 20(4), 363–378. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan, C. M. An optimality criteria algorithm for tall steel building design using commercial standard sections. Structural optimization, 5(1-2), 26–29. (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pezeshk, S., Camp, C. V., & Chen, D. Design of nonlinear framed structures using genetic optimization. Journal of Structural Engineering, 126(3), 382–388. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Paul Bica. Photo Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. Retrieved Jan 2016, from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Walt_Disney_Concert_Hall_(1609904186).jpg. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Wouter Hagens. Photo Expo 1958 Philips Pavilion. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license. Retrieved Jan 2016, from http://www.pengurusanislam.tripod.com/kemiskainan_bandar.htm (1958) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.