MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- P. A. Malaysia, Agreements And Conditions Of PAM Contract 2006 (Without Quantities) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Department, Standard Form of Contract to be Used Where Bills of Quantities Form Part of the Ccntract PWD Form 203A (Rev 1/2010) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Tan, K. S. Low, J. Sum, and S. T. Chee , Handbook for PAM Contract 2006. Kuala Lumpur: PAM Publication (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Z. H. S. Jamaludin, M. F. Mohammad, and K. Ahmad, “Enhancing the Quality of Construction Environment by Minimizing the Cost Variance,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 153, pp. 70–78 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Frimpong, J. Oluwoye, and L. Crawford, “Causes of delay and cost overruns in construction of groundwater projects in a developing countries; Ghana as a case study,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 321–326 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sambasivan and Y. W. Soon, “Causes and effects of delays in Malaysian construction industry,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 517–526 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mansfield, O. Ugwu, and T. Doran, “Causes of delay and cost overruns in Nigerian construction projects,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 254–260 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Odeh and H. T. Battaineh, “Causes of construction delay: Traditional contracts,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 20, no. June 2000, pp. 67–73 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-M. Cheng, “An exploration into cost-influencing factors on construction projects,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 850–860 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Rosen and J. Regener, Construction Specifications Writing: Principles and Procedures (Fifth Edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley & Sons. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Arditi and H. M. Gunaydin, “Total quality management in the construction process,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 235–243 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Connell and T. M. Flegal, Chapter 28 Contract Documents, Third Edit., no. 1. Butterworth-Heinemann (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Sani and N. Othman, “Quality Standard and Specification for Soft-scape Construction in Malaysia,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 35, no. December 2011, pp. 260–266 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. S. Harbans and K. S. Kandan, “Variation Claims The Pitfalls And Pratfalls *,” Bul. Ingenieur, The Board Eng. Malaysia, vol. 24, pp. 36–42 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaafar, L. Y. Mui, and I. Yahaya, Elementary Estimating For Building Works. Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. E. D. Love, R. Lopez, D. J. Edwards, and Y. M. Goh, “Error begat error: Design error analysis and prevention in social infrastructure projects,” Accid. Anal. Prev., vol. 48, pp. 100–110 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. De Massis and J. Kotlar, “The case study method in family business research: Guidelines for qualitative scholarship,” J. Fam. Bus. Strateg., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 15–29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Jha and K. C. Iyer, “Critical determinants of project coordination,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 314–322 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Twort and G. Rees, “5 Preparing contract documents,” in Civil Engineering Project Management (Fourth Edition), 4th Editio., London: Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.