MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Abd Aziz D. W., Hanif N. R., & Singaravello K. (2011). A Study of Affordable Housing within the Middle Income Households in the Major Cities and Towns of Malaysia. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(8), 258–267.
- Abdul-Aziz A. R., & Kassim P. J. (2011). Objectives, success and failure factors of housing public–private partnerships in Malaysia. Habitat International, 35(1), 150–157 [CrossRef]
- Abdullahi B. C., & Aziz W. N. A. W. A. (2011). The role of private sector participation in achieving anticipated outcomes for low-income group: A comparative analysis of housing sector between Malaysia and Nigeria. African Journal of Business Management 5(16), 6859–6890.
- Abeysinghe T., & Gu J. (2011). Lifetime income and housing affordability in Singapore. Urban Studies, 48(9), 1875–1891. [CrossRef]
- Agus M. R. (2002). The role of the state and market in the Malaysian Housing Sector. Journal of Housing and nthe Built Environment, (17), 49–67. [CrossRef]
- André C. (2010). A bird’s eye view of OECD housing markets. from http://www.iut.nu/Literature/2010/HousingMarket_inOECDregion_2010.pdfApgar, [CrossRef]
- William G., C. (1990). Which Housing Policy Is Best? Housing Policy Debate, 1(1), 1–32. [CrossRef]
- Bajunid A. F. I., & Ghazali M. (2012). Affordable Mosaic Housing: Rethinking Low-Cost Housing. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 49, 245–256. [CrossRef]
- Barber J. (2004). Skill upgrading within informal training: lessons from the Indian auto mechanic. International Journal of Training and Development, 8(2), 128–139. [CrossRef]
- Beer A., Kearins B., & Pieters H. (2007). Housing affordability and planning in Australia: the challenge of policy under neo-liberalism. Housing Studies, 22(1), 11–24., 22(1), 11–24. [CrossRef]
- Bogdon A. S., & Can A. (1997). Indicators of local housing affordability: Comparative and spatial approaches. Real Estate Economics, 25(1), 43–80. [CrossRef]
- Bramley (2012). Affordability, poverty and housing need triangulating measures and standards. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 27, 133–151. [CrossRef]
- Buhaug H., & Urdal H. (2013). An urbanization bomb? Population growth and social disorder in cities. Global Environmental Change, 23(1), 1–10. [CrossRef]
- Bunting(2004). The uneven geography of housing affordability stress in Canadian metropolitan areas. Housing Studies 19(3), 361–393. [CrossRef]
- CAGAMAS(2013). HOUSING THE NATION Policies, Issues and Prospects. from http://www.cagamas.com.my/sites/default/files/publications/Housing%20the%20Nation%20-%20Policies,%20Issues%20and%20Prospects.pdf
- Chaplin R., and Freeman A. (1999). Towards an accurate description of affordability. Urban Studies, 36(11), 1949–1957. [CrossRef]
- Chavez J., Khemici O., Khater M., & Keshishian P. (2012). Building Codes and Relative Seismic Vulnerability in Latin American Countries. Paper presented at the 15WCEE Lisboa.
- Chen(2010). Assessing housing affordability in post-reform China A case study of Shanghai. Housing Studies, 25(6), 877–901. [CrossRef]
- Chen Y., & Sönmez T. (2004). An experimental study of house allocation mechanisms. Economics Letters, 83(1), 137–140. [CrossRef]
- Clinch J. P., & Healy J. D. (2000). Domestic energy efficiency in Ireland: correcting market failure. Energy Policy, 28(1), 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Deng Y., McMillen D. P., & Sing T. F. (2012). Private residential price indices in Singapore: a matching approach. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 42(3), 485–494. [CrossRef]
- Doling J., & Omar R. (2012). Home ownership and pensions in East Asia: The case of Malaysia. Journal of Population Ageing, 5(1), 67–85. [CrossRef]
- DOS(2014). Household Income Survey. from https://www.statistics.gov.my/index.php?r=column/ctwoByCat&parent_id=119&menu_id=amVoWU54UTl0a21NWmdhMjFMMWcyZz09
- EPU(2015). Providing Adequate and Quality Affordable House-Strategy Paper 6 11th Malaysian Plan.
- Ezeanya A. C. (2004). Malaysian housing policy: Prospects and obstacles of national vision 2020. Paper presented at the International conference of Adequate and Affordable Housing for All, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia
- Gan Q., & Hill R. J. (2009). Measuring housing affordability: Looking beyond the median. Journal of Housing Economics, 18(2), 115–125. [CrossRef]
- Guest R. S. (2005). A life cycle analysis of housing affordability options for first home owner-occupiers in Australia. Economic Record, 81(254), 237–248. [CrossRef]
- Gyourko J. (2009). Rethinking Federal Housing Policy How to Make Housing Plentiful and Affordable. Habitat-International. (2014). Global housing indicators: Evidence for action. from http://www.habitat.org/sites/default/files/gov_global_housing_indicators.pdf
- Haffner, & Heylen. (2011). User costs and housing expenses. towards a more comprehensive approach to affordability. Housing Studies, 26(4), 593–614. [CrossRef]
- Hashim Z. A. (2010). House price and affordability in housing in Malaysia. Akademika(78), 37–46.
- Heylen, & Haffner(2013). A ratio or budget benchmark for comparing affordability across countries. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 28(3), 547–565 [CrossRef]
- Hilber C. A. (2015). UK Housing and Planning Policies: the evidence from economic research. from http://cep.lse.ac.uk/pubs/download/ea033.pdf
- Hulchanski J. D. (1995). The concept of housing affordability: six contemporary uses of the housing expenditure-to-income ratio. Housing Studies, 10(4), 471–491. [CrossRef]
- Iwaro J., & Mwasha A. (2010). A review of building energy regulation and policy for energy conservation in developing countries. Energy Policy, 38(12), 7744–7755. [CrossRef]
- Keivani R., & Werna E. (2001). Modes of housing provision in developing countries. Progress in planning, 55(2), 65–118. [CrossRef]
- Khairie H. (2013). 40% gap between affordable housing supply and demand. Retrieved 15 December 2015, from http://www.kinibiz.com/story/quotes/45938/%E2%80%9840-gap-between-affordable-housing-supply-and-demand%E2%80%99.html
- Leong, c., c. (2014). Building Sustainable Housing Finance Systems: Malaysian Experience. Paper presented at the 6th Global Housing Finance Conference.
- Lerman B. R. (2006). Mandatory inclusionary zoning-the answer to the affordable housing problem. BC Envtl. Aff. L. Rev., 33, 383–394.
- Liew C., & Haron N. A. (2013). Factors Influencing the Rise of House Price in Klang Valley. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), 2(10), 261–272. [CrossRef]
- Lim X. Y., Olanrewaju A.L., Tan S.Y. (2015). Strategies for Affordable Housing Delivery. Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci., 25(25), 118–124.
- Loo B. P., & Chen C., & Chan E. T.. (2010). Rail-based transit-oriented development: lessons from New York City and Hong Kong. Landscape and Urban Planning, 97(3), 202–212. [CrossRef]
- Michael M., & Graham T. (2011). Affordable land and housing in Asia United Nation human settlement program (UN-HABITAT), 2011.
- Monro D. (1997). Public rental housing policy: Learning the lessons from overseas. from http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/RP9798/98rp06
- Naoyuki Y., & Matthias H. T., A. (2015). Housing Policies for Asia: A Theoretical Analysis by Use of a Demand and Supply Model. Tokyo-Japan: Asian Development Bank.
- Napic (2000-2014). Property Market Status Report, 2014. from http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal/web/guest/publication
- NAPIC(2014a). Malaysian House Price Index. From http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal/web/guest/publication
- NAPIC(2014b). Summary of Existing Stock for Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial property Sub-sector as at Q1-Q4 2013. from http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal
- Peterson G. E. (2006). Land leasing and land sale as an infrastructure-financing option Policy Research Working Paper 4043: World Bank. [CrossRef]
- Phang S Y. (2007). The Singapore Model of Housing and the WelfareState. from http://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1595&context=soe_research
- Ramli A., Akasah Z. A., & Masirin M. I. M. (2014). Factors Contributing to Safety and Health Performance of Malaysian Low-cost Housing: Partial Least Squares Approach. esearch Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 7(21), 4612.
- Savills(2008). Asian Housing Review 2008: Malaysia. Hong Kong. Retrieved 05.01.16, 2016, from http://s3.amazonaws.com/zanran_storage/www.rics.org/ContentPages/40807417.pdf
- Shlomo A. (2014). 11th Annual Demographia International Housing Affordability Survey Demographia Stern School of Business, New York University.
- Shuid S. (2009). Changing structure of low income housing provision in Malaysia: housing allocation under the computerised Open Registration System (ORS) for low cost house buyer. In H. Conference (Ed.): Cardiff.
- Skaburskis (2004). Decomposing Canada’s growing housing affordability problem Do city differences matter. Urban Studies, 41(1), 117–149. [CrossRef]
- Stone M. E. (2008). What is Housing Affordability? The Case for the Residual Income Approach. Housing Policy Debate, 17(1), 151–184. [CrossRef]
- Suhaida M. S., & Tawil N. M. H., Che-Ani N., Tahir A. I., M. M. . (2010). A Conceptual Overview of housing affordability in Selangor, Malaysia. International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering, 4(12), 2289–2291.
- Suraya I. (2015). making housing Affordable: khazana Research Institute
- Teck-Hong T. (2012). Housing satisfaction in medium-and high-cost housing: The case of Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Habitat International, 36(1), 108–116 [CrossRef]
- Türel A. (2012). High housing production under less regulated market conditions in Turkey. Paper presented at the ERES 19 thAnnual Conference, Turky.
- Ubale M. Y., & Martin D. J., & Seow T. (2012). The current practices of the Malaysian formal low cost housing provision system
- Paper presented at the International Conference of Technology Management, Business and Entrepreneurship Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Usavagovitwong N., Pruksuriya A. A., & Mcgranahan G. O. R. D. O. N. (2013). Housing density and housing preference in Bangkok’s low-income settlements. In W. Paper (Ed.). Bangkok: International Institute for Enviroment and Development
- Woetzel J. R., Mischke S., Garemo J., Sankhe N., S. (2014). A blueprint for addressing the global affordable housing challenge. Shanghi: McKinsey Global Institute.
- Zaid N., Graham P. (2011). Low-Cost Housing In Malaysia :A Contribution to Sustainable Development ? Proc., Energy, Environment and Sustainability, 82–87.
- Zenou Y. (2010). Housing policies in China: Issues and options. Retrieved 01.01.16, from http://www.ifn.se/wfiles/wp/wp824.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.