MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- S. Azhar, A. Nadeem, J.Y.N. Mok, and B.H.Y Leung, ‘Building Information Modeling (BIM): A New Paradigm for Visual Interactive Modeling and Simulation for Construction Projects’, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Construction in Developing Countries (ICCIDC-I), Karachi, Pakistan, August 4-5, (2008)
- S. Azhar, and S. Richter, ‘Building Information Modeling (BIM): Case Studies and Return-on-Investment Analysis’, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Construction in the 21st Century (CITC-V), Istanbul, Turkey, 1378–1386, (2009)
- J. Carmona, and K. Irwin, ‘BIM: Who, What, How and Why’, Building Operating Management, (October 2007)
- CIDB, Workshop of BIM Portal and Collaboration Platform for Affordable BIM, 9th-11th January 2013, Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Shah Alam, Selangor. Kuala Lumpur: CIDB Internal Reports, (2013).
- CRC Construction Innovation, ‘Adopting BIM for Facilities Management: Solutions for Managing the Sydney Opera House, Cooperative Research Centre for Construction Innovation, Brisbane, Australia, (2007)
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks and K. Liston, “BIM Handbook: A Guide To Building Information Modeling For Owners, Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, And Fabricators,” 2nd Ed., Wiley, Hoboken, NJ. (2011).
- P. Elizabeth, “The Application of BIM for Interior Design and the Implication for Facility Management”, BIM Academic Symposium, Building Innovation 2014 the National Institute of Building Sciences Conference & Expo, (2014)
- F. Jernigan, ASHRAE Vision 2020. Atlanta: ASHRAE Vision 2020 Ad Hoc Committee, (2008)
- W. Kymmell, ‘Building Information Modeling: Planning and Managing Projects with 4D CAD and Simulations’, USA: McGraw Hill Construction, (2008)
- McGraw-Hill Construction, “Building Information Modeling: Transforming Design and Construction to Achieve Greater Industry Productivity, McGraw-Hill Construction, New York, (2008)
- McGraw Hill Construction. “Building Information Modeling (BIM) Transforming Design and Construction to Achieve Greater Industry Productivity”, (2009)
- National Building Information Modeling Standard (NBIMS), Overview, Principles and Methodologies, Version 1.0 — Part 1, http://www.wbdg.org/pdfs/NBIMSv1_p1.pdf8 (last accessed on August 27, 2010).
- National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS), ‘United States National Building Information Model Standard,’ Version 1. Retrieved May 29, 2013 from http://www.wbdg.org/pdfs/NBIMSv1_p1.pdf. pp 1–2, (2007).
- D. Smith, “An Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM).” J. Build. Inf. Modeling, 1(1), 12–14, (2007).
- J.D. Stine, ‘Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit® 2012’, Mission, KS: SDC Publications, (2011)
- S. Azhar, “Building information modeling (BIM): Trends, benefits, risks, and challenges for the AEC industry,” Leadership and Management in Engineering, vol. 11, pp. 241–252, (2011) [CrossRef]
- US National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS) United States National Building Information Modeling Standard, Version 1 – Part 1: Overview, Principles and Methodologies, Facilities Information Council, USA, (2007)
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification. NCIDQ Examination Study Guide. Washington, DC: NCIDQ, pp. 22–23. (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.