MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Nanomaterial, Carbon material Synthesis and Properties|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- A. Khalll, K. Ryojik, T. Ynhua, Rechargeable lithium batteries and beyond: Progress, challenges, and future directions, MRS BULLETIN, 39 (2014).
- J.M. Tarascon, M. Armand, Issues and challenges facing rechargeable lithium batteries, Nature, 414 (2001).
- K. Ariyoshi, R. Yamato, T. Ohzuku, Zero-strain insertion mechanism of Li[Li1/3Ti5/3]O4 for advanced lithium ion (shuttlecock) batteries, Electrocimica Acta, 51 (2005).
- K. Zaghib, M. Simoneau, M. Armand, M. Gauthier, Electrochemical study of as negative electrode for Li-ion polymer rechargeable batteries, J. Power Source, 81–82 (1999).
- T.F. Yi, Y. Xie, Y.R. Zhu, R.S. Zhu, H.Y. Shen, Structural and thermodynamic stability of Li4Ti5O12 anode material for lithium-ion battery, J. Power Source, 222 (2013).
- S. Kim, S.H. Fang, Z.X. Zhang, J.Z. Chen, L. Yang, E.P.H. James, A. Deb, The electrochemical and local structural analysis of the mesoporous Li4Ti5O12 anode, J. Power Source, 268 (2014).
- J.Z. Chen, L. Yang, S.H. Fang, Y.F. Tang, Synthesis of sawtooth-like Li4Ti5O12 nanosheets as anode materials for Li-ion batteries, Electrochimica Acta, 55 (2010).
- Q. Zhou, L. Liu, J.L. Tan, Z.C. Yan, Z.F. Huang, X.Y. Wang, Synthesis of lithium titanate nanorods as anode materials for lithium and sodium ion batteries with superior electrochemical performance, J. Power Source, 283 (2015).
- L. Sun, J.P. Wang, K.L. Jiang, S.S. Fan, Mesoporous Li4Ti5O12 nanoclusters as high performance negative electrodes for lithium ion batteries, J. Power Source 248 (2014).
- H.H. Xu, X.L. Hu, Y.M. Sun, W. Luo, C.J. Chen, Y. Liu, Y.H. Huang, Highly porous Li4Ti5O12/C nanofibers for ultrafast electrochemical energy storage, Nano Energy, 10 (2014).
- W. Fang, X.Q. Cheng, P.J. Zuo, Y.L. Ma, G.P. Yin, A facile strategy to prepare nano-crystalline Li4Ti5O12/C anode material via polyvinyl alcohol as carbon source for high-rate rechargeable Li-ion batteries, Electrochimica Acta 93 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. Gao, J.R. Ying, C.Y. Jiang, C.R. Wan, High-density spherical Li4Ti5O12/C anode material with good rate capability for lithium ion batteries, Journal of Power Source, 166 (2007).
- C.P. Han, Y.B. He, H.F. Li, B.H. Li, H.D. Du, X.Y. Qin, F.Y. Kang, Suppression of interfacial reactions between Li4Ti5O12 electrode and electrolyte solution via zinc oxide coating, Electrochimica Acta, 157 (2015).
- H.P. Liu, G.W. Wen, S.F. Bi, P. Gao, Enhanced rate performance of nanosized Li4Ti5O12/graphene composites as anode material by a solide state-assembly method, Electrochimica Acta, 171(2015).
- W.N. Chen, H. Jiang, Y.J. Hu, Y.H. Dai, C.Z. Li, Mesoporous single crystals Li4Ti5O12 grown on rGO as high-rate anode materials for lithium-ion batteries, ChenCommun, 50 (2014).
- K.P. Loh, Q.L. Bao, P. Kailian, J.X. Yang, The chemistry of graphene, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 20 (2010).
- N. Zhu, W. Liu, M.Q. Xue, Z. Xie, D. Zhao, M.N. Zhang, J.T. Chen, T.B. Cao, Graphene as a conductive additive to enhance the high-rate capabilities of electrospum Li4Ti5O12 for lithium-ion batteries, Electrochimica Acta, 55(2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.