MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- CampbellS L, MeyerC D, Jr. Generalized Inverses of Linear Transformations. London: Pitman Press, 1979.
- CampbellS L. The Drazin inverse and systems of second order linear differential equations. Linear Multili -near Algebra, Vol. 14 (1983), 195–198. [CrossRef]
- D. S. Djordjevic, Y. Wei, Additive results for the generalized Drazin inverse, J. Aust. Math. Soc. Vol. 73 (2002), 115–126. [CrossRef]
- DopazoE, Matrinez-SerranoM F. Further results on the representation of the Drazin inverse of a 2 × 2 block matrix. Linear Algebra Appl, Vol. 43 (2010), 1896–1904. [CrossRef]
- Li Guo, Xiankun Du. Representations for the Drazin inverses of 2 × 2 block matrices. Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 217 (2010), 2833–2842. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.