MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Sung-Ju Lee, Matio Geria. Split Multipath Routing with Maximally Disjoint Paths in Ad Hoc Networks. IEEE 2011, 10 (6):3201–3205.
- Mahesh K. Marina, Samir R. Das. On-demand Multipath Distance Vector Routing in Ad Hoc Networks Protocols Network, 2011. Ninth International Conference. 2001.
- Stephen Mueller, Rose P. Tsang, Dipak Ghosal. Multipath Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: Issues and Challenges. 2014
- Prasant Mohapatra, Jian Li, Chao Gui. “Qo Sin Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”. 2012
- Mingfu Tuo, Xingshe Zhou. etc. A method for Cyber-Physical System behavior modeling and safety verification based on extended hybrid system description language, ICEICE 2016.
- S. K. Das, A Mukherjee, S Bandyopadhyay, K. Paul “Improving Quality-of-Service in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks with Adaptive Multi-path Routing”. IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference. 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.