MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- R Meschenmoser, IP Address Assignment in Mobile Ad Hoc Network [J]. SAE2000 World Congress, USA, 2009.
- A Ghulam Bhatti and G. Yue Structured Addressing Scheme for Wireless Multi-Hop Networks. MERL Technology Lab, 2006
- R Schmitz, A Leiggener, A. Festag Analysis of path characteristics and transport protocol design in vehicular Ad Hoc networks [J]. Proc of the 63rd IEEE Semiannual Vehicular Technology Conf on VTC-Spring. Melbourne, Australia, 2012.
- Yih-Chun Hu, (2003), Enabling Secure High- Performance Wireless Ad Hoc Networking, PhD Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- M Rudack, M Meincke, M. Lott On the dynamics of Ad Hoc networks for inter vehicle communication (IVC) [J]. Proceedings of the ICWN 2002, Las Vegas, USA, 2002.
- IIyas M., (2003), The Handbook Of Wireless Ad Hoc Network, CRC
- Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat. EEAODR: An energy-efficient ad hoc on-demand routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks. International Journal of Communication Systems. 2009(22):789–817 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.