MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Hubel, D. and Wiesel, T. (1968). Receptive fields and functional architecture of monkey striate cortex. Journal of Physiology (London), 195, 215–243. [CrossRef]
- H Lee, R. Grosse, R. Ranganath, and A.Y. Ng, “Convolutional deep belief networks for scalable unsupervise learning of hierarchical representations.”, ICML 2009.
- H Lee, C. Ekanadham, and A.Y. Ng., Sparse deep belief net model for visual area V2, in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS) 20, 2008.
- Y. Bengio, X. Glorot, Understanding the difficulty of training deep feedforward neuralnetworks, AISTATS 2010.
- Socher, R., Huval, B., Bhat, B., Manning, C. D., and Ng, A. Y. Convolutional-recursive deep learning for 3d object classification. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS). 2012.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.