MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Xiao-Yu, Li sky. Matching algorithm based on local multi-scale spatial constraints [J]. Modern computer (Professional Edition) 2016 (03)
- Zhou Yi Fei Shumin, Shen Jie. Detect abnormal behavior based real feature point trajectory [J]. Industrial control computer. 2016 (02)
- Tao Tao, Zhang Yun. Logarithmic polar coordinate system scale-invariant feature detection and description of points [J]. Chinese Journal of Image and Graphics. 2015 (12)
- Feng Wang, Lanfen Lin, Min Tang. A new sketch-based 3D model retrieval approach by using global and local features [J]. Graphical Models. 2013
- Liu Guang-Hai, Yang Jing-Yu. Content-based image retrieval using color difference histogram [J]. Pattern Recognition. 2013 (1)
- Zhu Jie, Liu Bo, super wooden Japanese power grid, to the sword weighted representation method based on image characteristics of an object’s color [J]. Journal of Nanjing University (Natural Science). 2016 (01)
- CONSERVATORY Huang Ningning, Xiao Xuan Hong, Liang Fang Xi, Fan Min. Study Scene image similarity detection algorithm [J]. Science and Technology Outlook. 2015 (34)
- Lu waves multimodal media information retrieval research [D]. Northeastern University, 2013
- Qin Fei, Wang Ronggui, Kelvin Leung Hong, Zhang Dongmei, Li Xiang Better TLD-based targets key feature point tracking algorithm [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications. 2016 (04)
- Xu Chenghui, Liu Guihua, Liang Feng. Non-feature point Binocular Ranging Technique [J]. ITS Applications. 2013 (22)
- Zhao perseverance, Xia Yan. Disordered automatic image matching and recognition [J]. Journal of Computer Applications and Software]. 2014 (12)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.